Opinion K Mart: red hot special - (Bucks on AFL360: "Kyle Martin is being upgraded this week")

Remove this Banner Ad

So we finally know the KPI's he wasn't meeting. Hitouts.

Actually on AFL 360 the coaches were asked would they play a player who they knew was leaving the club. The general consensus seemed to be 'no'.
This immediately reminded me of the rumour that he is leaving the club. Seemed to answer the question why he is not getting a game.
However there are other people on here who know him personally who say he is not leaving.
I am confused.

Hypothetically, if Martin is leaving would you play him?

I say no. Better giving games to Adams, Kennedy and Broomhead.

Last edited:

Hypothetically, if Martin is leaving would you play him?

I say no. Better giving game the Adams, Kennedy and Broomhead.
Agree if he is leaving I wouldn't play him either, for the same reason you mentioned.
And with Martin constantly being denied a game I am starting to think their may be some merit to the rumours that he is leaving

Completely and utterly untrue. He had things to work on its as simple as that.
Ahh 4qtrtime. If memory serves me correct your the one who I quoted earlier as knowing him personally.
Geez I think they are being hard on him. What more can he work on. Stats for the year show he is excelling at everything.
I am choosing to believe you when you say that he is not leaving because I don't want him to go and therefore your opinion is much sweeter to my ears.

It was a hypothetical question not a statement of fact. I have no idea whether he is leaving or not.
Yeah no worries mate. Hypotheticals are great, I'm just giving you facts so you don't need to put your hypotheticals relating this mater anymore. Who knows what happens at years end between club and him, but the continual crap on here about people knowing he has signed somewhere else just makes me laugh. Obviously I hope he gets his chance and does well as it will be well earned. But for the last time there is NO hidden agendas between player and club.

It was a hypothetical question not a statement of fact. I have no idea whether he is leaving or not.
Yeah no worries mate. Hypotheticals are great, I'm just giving you facts so you don't need to put your hypotheticals relating this mater anymore. Who knows what happens at years end between club and him, but the continual crap on here about people knowing he has signed somewhere else just makes me laugh. Obviously I hope he gets his chance and does well as it will be well earned. But for the last time there is NO hidden agendas between player and club.

heard you the 1st time and the 2nd time and the 3rd time:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am disappointed he hasn't had a go this year. I liked him from the start in the NAB last year. I hope he gets a go and does well.

I am not saying he is gone, but if I was him I would be seriously looking elsewhere. He deserves an opportunity.

Last edited:
I am disappointed he hasn't had a go this year. I liked him from the start in the NAB last year. I hope he gets a go and does well.

I am not saying he is gone, but if I was him I would be seriously looking elsewhere. He deserve an opportunity.
Fair enough

So we finally know the KPI's he wasn't meeting. Hitouts.

Actually on AFL 360 the coaches were asked would they play a player who they knew was leaving the club. The general consensus seemed to be 'no'.
This immediately reminded me of the rumour that he is leaving the club. Seemed to answer the question why he is not getting a game.
However there are other people on here who know him personally who say he is not leaving.
I am confused.

I know Martin's gf's cousins brothers second cousins father who said he isn't leaving.

He's definitely leaving............

A big hole in the VFL once he's promoted. Or leaves the club at the end of the year for that matter :D
Thanks for that PP. You know that nice big gap you left between the start of your post and the end of it. Well I thought there was going to be a picture there and I have been sitting here for the past 5min waiting for it to load.
Doh!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back