Traded Patrick Lipinski traded to Collingwood for Pick #43

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 55 or better for Max Lynch gets us back there (if it came to that).

Hawks will trade Ceglar and probably get a late 30's/early 40's pick for him factoring in the 50% salary coverage.

Then the Hawks take that pick and they slide some picks around with the pies for Lynch with the late 30's/early 40's + Hawthorn's 59 & 65 potentially to upgrade points for the pies and the hawks are unlikely to need pick 59/65 once all the trading is done and dusted due to list spots.

I don't think the Dogs will get much fair value in this trade, unless the Pies get a trade request themselves I.e. Lynch. Just nothing about the situation puts the Dogs on a strong position.

Pick in the 40s would be a win. Unders but uncontracted depth mids wanting out to bottom clubs is not something you can drive a hard bargain over.

I don't think the Dogs will get much fair value in this trade, unless the Pies get a trade request themselves I.e. Lynch. Just nothing about the situation puts the Dogs on a strong position.

Pick in the 40s would be a win. Unders but uncontracted depth mids wanting out to bottom clubs is not something you can drive a hard bargain over.
Pies won't have 2021 picks to offer.
We're desperate for a ruck but last word from our list management guys is we want a plug and play mature ruck rather than someone developing, which is a shame because I rate Max Lynch and think he'd be best 22 right now let alone next year.

I think our best hope is to get a third club involved as we're trying to trade down our first rounder into more points.

Pies won't have 2021 picks to offer.
We're desperate for a ruck but last word from our list management guys is we want a plug and play mature ruck rather than someone developing, which is a shame because I rate Max Lynch and think he'd be best 22 right now let alone next year.

I think our best hope is to get a third club involved as we're trying to trade down our first rounder into more points.

Lynch is about as plug and play as they come to be honest. He’s been the first choice ruck in the VFL for a few years now.

Whether he is good enough to be a first choice ruck is open for debate though.

Given he is a bit undersized I have my doubts.

Garcia, Cordy, Scott. One of the most weird games you’ll see from Treloar. Just hope the guy is ok as that was very out of sorts even though he was played out of position.
I agree. Probably his worst game of his career. I've never known him a ball accumilator to get that little possessions. Bevo claims he is fit..

People forget he was in Brisbane. Are his wife and kid still there? If so, he wouldn’t have been able to see them.
He's battled well majority of the season yeah? Hopefully it was just a one off game. But his head may not have been in the game for whatever reason.

His manager did him no favours by putting out that he's requested a trade, if Bont misses from injury then he might have accidentally shot himself in the foot.

If you want to win it shouldn't matter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood leading the race for Lipinski that could end up a Jack STEAL value pick up for unders if he blossoms with more opportunity.

Good info? Can't see how Blue get him and Cerra.

Like the look of this kid; not sure we can offer the Dogs a lot in a trade though. With both Collingwood and the Bulldogs needing FS points for this year it will be interesting to see how this plays out (if he in fact nominates the Pies). Collingwood's best bet would be to try and walk him to the PSD but not sure the young lad would want to burn his current club (and the one he grew up supporting) like that.

Like the look of this kid; not sure we can offer the Dogs a lot in a trade though. With both Collingwood and the Bulldogs needing FS points for this year it will be interesting to see how this plays out (if he in fact nominates the Pies). Collingwood's best bet would be to try and walk him to the PSD but not sure the young lad would want to burn his current club (and the one he grew up supporting) like that.
That won't be up to him. I think we'll come to a deal. It's only when a deal cannot be worked out that the PSD comes in. But no doubt they'd do everything they can first.

That won't be up to him. I think we'll come to a deal. It's only when a deal cannot be worked out that the PSD comes in. But no doubt they'd do everything they can first.

Not sure I agree with that Jen. If the clubs can't come to a suitable deal; he either burns them by going to the PSD or he re-signs on the 3 year deal apparently already in front of him. Seems like his choice to me.

Not sure I agree with that Jen. If the clubs can't come to a suitable deal; he either burns them by going to the PSD or he re-signs on the 3 year deal apparently already in front of him. Seems like his choice to me.
He’s a depth player wanting to move for more opportunity. It could be argued the dogs are burning him from a career perspective if they’re unwilling to come to a deal.

Of course, but he could easily sign that right now. But clelarly he wants more opportunity and has no confidence that will happen at the dogs. Maybe feels a fresh change will help too.
But I think in the end, both parties will come to a resolution.

Also, not sure he would be burning them if the two parties can't come to a reasonable deal. It happens. Like with hately (I think from gws to the crows last year?) also the Jack Martin deal.

He is nowhere near the player Steele was hes a very good VFL player and average AFL player
Go read the post again okay STEAL, VALUE PICK FOR UNDERS WITH MORE OPPORTUNITY. Did i say he was near the player of jack? I really hope he does end up as good as Jack Steele now just for you. 😀

With speculation about Treloar possibly moving to Qld as wife wants to move permanently for her netball career it would change where Lipinski sits in Bulldogs needs.

So expect things to change a few time between now abd trade time
Are you serious? Why didn't he just do this last year lol, we could've had pick 5 in last years draft XD

Biggest troll if he's now all of a sudden okay with moving to queensland.

Good info? Can't see how Blue get him and Cerra.

Yeah seems that way, given we have no 3rd round pick this year.

Happy with us just picking up Cerra and Hewett !,# just draft kids with whatever picks we have left.

Trouble is both the Dogs and Pies need points to avoid going into deficit ...

With speculation about Treloar possibly moving to Qld as wife wants to move permanently for her netball career it would change where Lipinski sits in Bulldogs needs.

So expect things to change a few time between now abd trade time
I'm not even 100% sure where this rumour came from, so may not even be legit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back