Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't tell me that, if last night's game and the western derby were to swap timeslots, the game in Perth wouldn't rate - even in Melbourne. I know I would have watched it, whereas I was about as interested in last night's blockbuster as I would be interested in South v Sturt at Noarlunga.
I guess Im not telling you that, because I never said that.

I guess Im not telling you that, because I never said that.
I wasn't talking to you specifically, REH: I was just voicing my frustration at the Victorian domination of Friday night footy. Surely other games would rate as well, if not better.

How many Crows players don't have skills on their opposite foot? I was always critical of both the Cornes, but both McKay and Douglas don't have skills on the opposite foot. How can you get to AFL level and not?

I wasn't talking to you specifically, REH: I was just voicing my frustration at the Victorian domination of Friday night footy. Surely other games would rate as well, if not better.
I agree, but that would take a leap of faith from Melbourne based Ch 7 TV executives. The little bit I've had to do with TV professionals, I doubt it.

Last edited:
What is the crowd at AO
Are they booing Vince?
Adelaide crowds are perennial booers. Actually they are probably professional booers.

How many Crows players don't have skills on their opposite foot? I was always critical of both the Cornes, but both McKay and Douglas don't have skills on the opposite foot. How can you get to AFL level and not?
90% of left footers at AFL level would meet your criteria.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the crowd at AO
Are they booing Vince?

He's put Dangerfield and Sloane on their arses a total of four times by my count (3 bumps and a deflected toughman attempt).

I agree, but that would take a lap of faith from Melbourne based Ch 7 TV executives. The little bit I've had to do with TV professionals, I doubt it.
Yeah fair call: it'd just be nice if the longsuffering fans became part of the equation for once. When I read comments on this forum such as, "I watched the rugby instead", it speaks volumes.

hate to say it but we are good booers too....
We tend to be yellers and abusers rather than booers. Yes we boo, but not at a drop of a hat like crowies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back