Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam Mooney just gave the slickest piece of boundary comms and neither Derm, Johnson nor Dwayne picked it up.

GWS' Jed Lamb burned Lachie Whitfield who was wide open running into an open goal to kick it himself and spray it.

"[DEADPAN]: He looked a bit sheepish there did Lamb, needed a shepherd"

Crickets.

Goodness me.

What a waste.

Wingard is actually still in the game when he's not kicking goals. More than likely it's because he's having an impact playing more up the ground.

If a player like Betts isn't kicking goals they're largely ineffective. That's not to knock Betts though, he's a very good small forward.

Is someone at the AFL fudging the numbers? Because I could've sworn the were level before this round?

Those figures could be from before this round. I am not sure if they are updated live or not.

Those figures could be from before this round. I am not sure if they are updated live or not.
I think they're up to date. I just thought I remembered seeing both Wingard and Betts on 38 goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wingard is actually still in the game when he's not kicking goals. More than likely it's because he's having an impact playing more up the ground.

If a player like Betts isn't kicking goals they're largely ineffective. That's not to knock Betts though, he's a very good small forward.

One's a pure poacher, the other's a trequartista.

They're up to date. Betts has played one less game though.

Interestingly, Betts kicked 29 goals in the first eight rounds; Wingard has kicked 28 in the past eight.

Excluding these eight games for each, Wingard has averaged 21 and 1.6, Betts, 12 and 1.6.

Surely Hird is gone purely on football terms now

No other coach would get away with this form.

To quote Sam (Cheesey Mac ) He's the Stephen Trigg of coaching.

Forgetting the enormous issue that has made his position untenable, he's still in the chair despite a woefully s**t performance in the job he was hired to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back