Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
His performance this year has changed a few minds. His disposal genuinely lets him down though.

So that's convenient, just when he leaves you guys see the light!!

On as serious side lately he is lowering the eyes going for the shorter leading target more often instead of breaking out of the centre to bomb it forward 50m to the spare man in defense trick.

All over for mine. Only hope is probably clubs with young lists requiring playing coaches.

If we were going back to back I'd offer Stevie J a one-year pay as play deal...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So that's convenient, just when he leaves you guys see the light!!

On as serious side lately he is lowering the eyes going for the shorter leading target more often instead of breaking out of the centre to bomb it forward 50m to the spare man in defense trick.

I have noticed him slow down, balance and look far more this year. A welcome change from the usual experience of lighting the ACME rollerskates before firing the shotgun blindfolded.

I have noticed him slow down, balance and look far more this year. A welcome change from the usual experience of lighting the ACME rollerskates before firing the shotgun blindfolded.

Why am I thinking of Wile E. Coyote getting squashed by a boulder???

Another blight on Sando that Dangers shortcomings weren't addressed earlier, he has altered the way he plays and has become more Dangerous as a result.

I think James Kelly is still a gun and could fit in nicely with a Richmond / North etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back