Queensland State Election (31/1/2015) - Labor form govt (Thread pg 54)

Remove this Banner Ad

413812-f3a8cafc-d77a-11e3-a788-f9855f7e436a.jpg

A bit of bad luck that. Job cuts that had to me made. However, Newman should of done the cuts via natural attrition.
You are kidding.
Whole preventatve health areas cut . Nurse patient ratios out the door.exhausted nursing staff working in all hospitals.

My sons whole program was cut. It had measurable outcomes but with the stroke of a pen gawn.

What has happened in health is a disgrace.

A bit of bad luck that. Job cuts that had to me made. However, Newman should of done the cuts via natural attrition.
You realize that job cuts affect people don't you?

It comes back to what someone said earlier - we live in a society, not an economy.

It wouldn't hurt the Coalition to start realizing that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prentice talking about a fair world. Staggering. What part does she not get that Newman lied.

I am unable to understand what it is that the LNP commentators do not get. Every one I have talked to about this election either ALP or LNP have mentioned his lies. They keep talking about not getting the message across. They not even sent out mixed messages, they lied full freaking stop. Those that voted for them for the 1st time ever got burnt by lies. When questioned by the non Murdoch press the LNP kept sloganeering with sheer and utter nonsense like "strong choices" that came across as semi authoritarian sloganeering that some minor functionary in an Italian province under Mussolini nwould have been proud of.

As to the Murdoch press, via the only newspaper in Brisbane available, what sheer unadulterated trash they served up day in day out that was so biased one way they became a joke. For example one writer called Tony Fitzgerald, and I quote a "moralizing moron". Seriously. This one braggers belief and there is not much more to add.

I am now watching Newman concession speech and again the lack of humility is palpable. "We had to make hard choices" blah blah blah. What lie? FFS what part so you not get about it. You lied! and did ot often. Yes the loving is all very nice but guess what mate when you sacked 1000's who voted for you and them lied that you did not and then said that you could not sleep at night about their job loss and then compared them to dog s**t you have no sympathy from me and obviously those that turfed you out. Sorry no sympathy for a liar.

Anyway Prentice just said that history will be kind to him. How out of touch.
They were voted in with a massive majority, and they thought they had a mandate to do whatever they wanted to. Some of those *******s seemed to think the Joh era had returned. They disrespected the people, and they deserve everything they get.
Some of the people who jumped on the LNP bandwagon and got a seat out of it were incredibly dodgy(and that's putting it mildly). Incompetence, arrogance and outright corruption are no longer acceptable. For once in my life, I can feel some small sense of pride in the QLD electorate.

You realize that job cuts affect people don't you?

It comes back to what someone said earlier - we live in a society, not an economy.

It wouldn't hurt the Coalition to start realizing that.

Yeah, lets just keep pissing money up the wall to appease all these sooks in society.

Would make you happy no doubt.

Yes he did lie and he deservedly paid the price. However, Qlds debt is approaching catastrophic levels. $80b and now it is certain to expand again with Labor back in control (most likely). Plus, more lazy campaigners will be given their jobs back on the public purse. Qlders will get the govt they deserve alright.
Well actually this is why the LNP is suffering when the likes of supporters like you are not able to read. Annastacia Palaszczuk said last week, and you can Campbell Newman this just as you would Greg Hunt it, that they would not be taking back those sacked and doubted that there would be jobs for them. I might add that this is where the likes of you get it wrong. Newman compared us to Spain and Greece with the faux discussion on debt. FWIW I have cousin who lives in a village just outside Valencia Spain and he has seen his property collapse in price by 50% and is now unable to sell it. Now I ask you can you tell me where in Qld where there has been 50% collapse in house prices and there are properties unable to sell within reason? Yes there is debt but cut the crap out with silly words like "catastrophic". it is up there with the Curious Snail red wine drinker calling Fitzgerald a "moralizing moron"

As to your use of the word campaigners this is where you show the arrogance of the loser that thinks they are right and the voters got it wrong. I am more than happy for you to vote the way you do, have your economic beliefs and so on and so forth but the truth is that you are showing your inability to understand this astonishing result.

And Prentice is verging on being an idiot. Seriously we have a newspaper in Brisbane that campaigned (in the political sense of the word) that was so biased and she now craps on about Jack Dempsey in Bundaberg losing via conspiracy. Seriously!

So Labor will be forming government o_O
Even if they get 44 seats instead of 45/46 - I think they could get Wellington for confidence and supply with little trouble.

The libs hate unions influencing elections, when generally they are representative of significant sections of society. No such concerns with billionaires influencing elections through the media (maybe there will be concerns now it isn't working for them)

The media make their money supporting one side over the other, only jump ship for short periods when the Newmans of this world wreck that cosy deal.

Yes he did lie and he deservedly paid the price. However, Qlds debt is approaching catastrophic levels. $80b and now it is certain to expand again with Labor back in control (most likely). Plus, more lazy campaigners will be given their jobs back on the public purse. Qlders will get the govt they deserve alright.

Pretty savage language calling those sacked as being lazy campaigners. I would hope that they get their jobs back.

I don't care who is in power ya clown.

So long as they aren't wasting tax payers money. Any party that cuts waste is a good Government regardless of which party they are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back