'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I the only one who can't get the Herald SUN on-line ATM?
These types of questions always make me smile. I mean how would any of us know if you are the only one?

Hope you can sort out your connection problem.;)

Am I the only one who can't get the Herald SUN on-line ATM?

Actually you are. We all got an email from the Herald SUN it read "LOLs, we are totally trolling Procrastinator35. Jus' 4 da LOLz brah!"

I didn't know what it meant until my 12 year old translated it.

Now it was been confirmed

Okay, as you know my AFL team no longer has a coach.

I wasn't sure where to ask this question, so I'll ask it here:

What's the DL on Brendan Bolton?

Ready to step in as senior coach?

Okay, as you know my AFL team no longer has a coach.

I wasn't sure where to ask this question, so I'll ask it here:

What's the DL on Brendan Bolton?

Ready to step in as senior coach?

I think he is but I doubt the Bulldogs will be interested. He has never played footy at AFL level. I think that was one of the issues some people at your club had with McCartney wasn't it?

I think he is but I doubt the Bulldogs will be interested. He has never played footy at AFL level. I think that was one of the issues some people at your club had with McCartney wasn't it?

Actually it was the lack of a gameplan he had. The constant was crackin' in and getting the hardball but after that....

They also didn't like his team selections i.e. not giving the kids enough AFL experience.

Quite a few doggies supporters (including me) wanted Macca to stay and knew what his vision was.

But now he's gone and half our assistant/development coaches will be gone as well seeing as they landed at the doggies because of Macca.

Dark times at the Kennel. :(

Actually it was the lack of a gameplan he had. The constant was crackin' in and getting the hardball but after that....

They also didn't like his team selections i.e. not giving the kids enough AFL experience.

Quite a few doggies supporters (including me) wanted Macca to stay and knew what his vision was.

But now he's gone and half our assistant/development coaches will be gone as well seeing as they landed at the doggies because of Macca.

Dark times at the Kennel. :(

Have to say I am a bit surprised by all this. Went to see the VFL GF and was very impressed with Footscray, though it augured well for the Bulldogs in the future but now things seem to have fallen apart :confused:

Welcome to our world :mad::$
good luck over there was shocked when i heard all that was happening there specially after your vfl side did well , got a doggies customer that said if cooney goes he wont be happy but now not sure how he feels not seen him since hope he is ok , don't know how he felt on the coach as never asked him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know where Hawthorn are going for their pre-season training camp this year?

The rumour is they're cutting spending to avoid the equalisation tax.

So my guess is that it will be Rosebud.

"Hawthorn is the latest club to abandon the overseas high-altitude training camps after the AFL imposed a cap on football department spending

The Hawks, who had two weeks in South Africa late last year, will return to Mooloolaba on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast for a 10 days camp in December

“It’s what we did the previous two years before the South African trip. We like to go there and train in the heat,’’ Fagan said."

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/al...-improve-in-2015/story-fndv8os9-1227088016114

Can anyone tell me what the link between the name 'Prince' and Harry O'Brien?

Lumumba made a speech after finishing fourth in the Copeland Trophy this year.

"I know what side of history I stand on, and I am so grateful that the Collingwood Football Club has allowed me to define my character and find the true meaning of my true name ... which is the prince, the one who will hold the last laugh, and is gifted."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back