Skippos's 2015 Draft Resource

Remove this Banner Ad

CSZVyUnUEAAHPLe.png:large
Do you rate McKay that high or is Melbourne going to reach? Anything to it?

Would love Weideman, Curnow or Francis to slip to the Blues at 8! Francis the most likely and why have everyone jumped off him in the last few weeks?

Would love Weideman, Curnow or Francis to slip to the Blues at 8! Francis the most likely and why have everyone jumped off him in the last few weeks?
Rumour is he is a flight risk (Same as Milera) bring close to family after the death of his brother... If true, I have no idea. Otherwise who knows! o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys, full phantom and profiles up tonight. As well as power update: looking at over 10,000 words here. Apologies for the lateness but I've been really, really sick.

Sorry to hear that Skippos, all the best with getting 100% better.

Health is the new wealth.

Last edited:
Hi guys, full phantom and profiles up tonight. As well as power update: looking at over 10,000 words here. Apologies for the lateness but I've been really, really sick.
Thought there had to be a very good reason why you'd been absent, hope your recovery is going well.

Great read Skippos, very thorough. As a Dogs fan, you've nailed our draft needs very well (3 kpd/swingmen and a classy raking back flanker/winger).

Unless I missed it you don't have Michael Hartley getting picked up in the National Draft, I'd love him at the Crows in the rookie draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back