STAND TALL - 2014 Membership Final Figure - 13,047

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the members hat any good? Reading the pouch it says there is a card to exchange for one but mine was missing, although being in Melbourne I probably can't get it anyway as there is no merchandise van at matches, or at least I haven't noticed one.

Is the members hat any good? Reading the pouch it says there is a card to exchange for one but mine was missing, although being in Melbourne I probably can't get it anyway as there is no merchandise van at matches, or at least I haven't noticed one.

Worse than the last couple of years as it feels like a very light cloth.

I think it is one of the better caps this year, the extra white on it looks cool IMO. I have 7 different ones now, they make a nice collection. I wear a beanie in winter

It's a better hat than that fluorescent citrus 2012 job. I like my 2011 hat because it says 'foundation member' , the 2013 is not bad, happy with this years, looks good - but so long as we never have to endure another 2012 hat I'll be happy.

BoD6DvhIYAAwjIT.jpg

Since the losses to West Coast and Richmond, our membership has increased by almost 100 to 12,103.

Whoever you are, thanks for the your vote of confidence in our club. It's just what we need at the moment.

I hope someone in the club lets the players know that despite their poor performances, people are still prepared to put up their hand and buy memberships.

If they care at all, that should mean something to them.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We want to thank you for Standing Tall with us in 2014, so we’ve partnered with rewardshere to create a GIANT Rewards program.
Imagine being paid cash to shop. Imagine having access to offers, rewards and discounts at hundreds of your favourite retailers that just aren’t available to anyone else. GIANT Rewards is our exclusive member rewards program that gives you access to it all.

http://www.rewardshere.com.au/giantrewards
BpLYHK-CYAAiCb3.png

We have now gone past last years membership total with was 12,705. And we now currently have 12,928 members for this year and it looks like for the first time we will get over 13,000 members.

One thing's for sure - our membership department must be the club's most consistent hard workers. I hope they get some form of recognition for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back