Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will get games IMO, not great in his last game though and a pity many of your crowd walked out instead of showing respect to Truck and Lenny Hayes

LOL it's Sunday night mate, Dr. Harry Cooper is on. Probably.

OMG ONJ to sing the national anthem at the GF. Wait for Sir Cliff to be announced as the prevalent entertainment

L
??

Some of the 45 odd thousand left after the game??

Well, thats no good. Children?? Families?? Country folk??
Like I said many not some and the game finished around 5 o'clock that is not late. You appear to have trouble reading as much as you have trouble with your eyesight

No trouble dude.

I just dont see where youre coming from.

what is your point??

Take the Rose Coloured Glasses off.

If you are at the game take the extra few minutes to see off the blokes who have given everything for your club. It is not hard. Do not make excuses for them that is the easy way out.

And if you still haven't seen it watch the replay and you will see his elbow connect which will result in games - not that it dealt matters.

OMG ONJ to sing the national anthem at the GF. Wait for Sir Cliff to be announced as the prevalent entertainment

Rolf Harris was unavailable this year.

I'm worse, I'm pretty sure I thought he and Amon Buchanan were the same person.

They're not? :eek:

Are you two serious or just senile?

Next you'll be saying that Beau Maister is the same bloke as Beau Wilkes. Or even worse, you'll try convincing us all the Brian Lake is in actual fact Brian Harris......sheeeesh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm looking forward to seeing what Paddy Dangerfield does. If he signs with the Crows he'll make megabucks and can cruise through the rest of his career but he'll never really amount to anything and he'll never win a flag. If he signs with Geelong he can go home and he'll have to accept he has to lift his game and he can't keep putting in half arsed efforts. They won't wear Wincefield at Kardinia Park. So he'll have to leave his comfort zone and probably for less money, but he could win stuff. It's going to be one of the more interesting stories of the next 12 months.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Paddy Dangerfield does. If he signs with the Crows he'll make megabucks and can cruise through the rest of his career but he'll never really amount to anything and he'll never win a flag. If he signs with Geelong he can go home and he'll have to accept he has to lift his game and he can't keep putting in half arsed efforts. They won't wear Wincefield at Kardinia Park. So he'll have to leave his comfort zone and probably for less money, but he could win stuff. It's going to be one of the more interesting stories of the next 12 months.
What is the Geelong Advertiser's equivalent of the Merv?

NRL do GF entertainment SO much better than us it's not funny.
I go to the NRL GF every year, it's bloody awful, we had that Ricky Martin bloke last year....wtf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back