Autopsy The reason why you never became a sporting legend...

Remove this Banner Ad

I suffer from a severe case of LAZYITIS.
Hit me when l was about 11/12 and has just got worse the older l get.
Hence your number of posts per month ;)

(Jokes)

So what was the story with the cut down in its prime songbird? I googled the words and came up with nothing? Just one twitter site which did anything other than demystify the subject. No raps, no names, no nothing. Just lots of twitters on random stuff. That is more the realm of the Dane Swans of this world than me. I couldn't tweet or twitter if my life depended on it.

So what was the story with the cut down in its prime songbird? I googled the words and came up with nothing? Just one twitter site which did anything other than demystify the subject. No raps, no names, no nothing. Just lots of twitters on random stuff. That is more the realm of the Dane Swans of this world than me. I couldn't tweet or twitter if my life depended on it.

At 8 years old, I stopped playing Auskick after 5 minutes because it was too cold and the ball was freezing my hands.

At 13, I stopped swimming because I had gotten all my certificates and was too lazy to go pro.

At 14, I stopped playing cricket because I got hit plum in the thighs by a Sri Lankan fast bowler without a thigh guard.

At 15, I stopped learning karate because I'm already a mother******* beast.

Name a sport, I've given up on it.
Became a legend yesterday mate took Blacky to the cleaners ;)

I was quite a good soccer player playing at Heidelberg United and Northcote City.. however I chose a good time and university studies over soccer.. do i regret it? perhaps if it was more professional I may have taken it a lot more serious.

I struggle watching the a-league.. as i still don't understand what on earth the Melbourne Victory stands for.. i have only been to a handful of games.. and it bores the living crap out of me.

Because I went over the line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like to see jay-walking become a professional sport.

Did a beautiful sprint and leap in Elizabeth Street Sydney this morning that awed other pedestrians.

Saigon is the only city to best me. Army trucks really won't stop.

Although modest about this, I too am a renowned jay walker. What's the point of traffic signals when you can seize a half second opportunity to cross the road between moving vehicles?

Was the tallest ruckman all through my age group from age 6 to 17. Played State level footy and did well. But a bit of teenage rebellion and the cigs and weed caught up with me from ages 14-17. Played with Jason Cloke when his old man was in Canberra. Trav and Cameron were little blond kids running up and down the boundary! Canberra didn't players didn't have a strong elite pathway to AFL back in the early to mid 90's. Only ones who made it were Blumfield, Hamill and maybe one or two others a few years before me. When we travelled down to play VIC teams they already had those pathways to AFL and much better setup. Nowadays there is more exposure, kids like Jack Steele etc. Oh well.

Ainslie boy i take it ?.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back