Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free fries and free drink at maccas apparently...

5311.gif

Someone in my building came up to me and said "Free Nandos in the kitchen if you want any"

My day is complete

One of the first days of my working life, I walked into the lunch room and sat down next to a bloke having his lunch.

He was eating some Maccas, and next to him was a Big Mac, large chips, large coke, box of cookies and a caramel sundae. I was eyeing it off and he says 'hook in man, I bought waaay too much'. I nearly fell off my chair. Gave him $5 for being a good bloke and proceeded to inhale said grub in seconds flat.

Just as I'd finished, he got up and walked towards the door with a grin on his face. In walks the owner, sees old mate walking towards the door, says to him 'where's my Maccas, did you get what I asked for?' Sure enough, I had just sipped the last of the Coke. It was his Coke. And Maccas. Old mate just cracked up, and the boss sent me up to Maccas. I got my $5 back.

Never trust someone that says 'free food'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So... It's a couple of kids being dickheads to their old man? Am I missing something?

Put my wife up in a hotel for a couple of nights to relax before our baby comes. Nice treat for me too though. Son and I had pizza for dinner. Now he's in bed, I'm just having a couple of beers, listening to music and watching Aussie Open. Can spread out in bed later without 9-month pregnant belly taking half the bed. Haha.

I had this puddy cat once. He was a hunter, fed off birds ,rabbits, lizards, rats, mice and snakes. When he wanted to. Mostly he just put on an act to get canned food. You see, this cat would get rather aggressive every time we brought fish home from fishing. He'd push in and try and steal the fish, even back off abit and taking running jumps onto the table or sink hoping to knock one off. Cat seriously lost the plot on the smell of fresh fish.

But one day we brought a 10 kg snapper home, bigger than him. We hadn't been home long when he came out of the paddock, we presumed he smelt the fresh fish. He got pretty close before he saw it. When he did, the ears twisted around 180 degrees and he slowly backed off to a safe distance.

But he watched us gut and clean it, from a distance, then went inside for his canned feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back