Society & Culture Zodiac Calendar is Wrong, Says Minn. Professor

Remove this Banner Ad

The thing about the 13 signs that I don't like is that Scorpio now only has a 6 day window. While the new one, Ophiucus, and all the other ones, have anywhere from 18 to 30 days.

The critics said the new astrological calendar is crap because Ophiucus barely touches the Sun's path, yet somehow the old Scorpio is fine, yet in the new Calendar it apparently touches the Sun's path even less.

Should not Ophiucus then just replace "Scorpio" in a Calendar of 12 signs, or absorb Scorpio, like Scorpio apparently absorbed Ophiucus' before ??
no because scorpio is a cool name

ophiucus should absorb libra

I understand the joke here... But isn't 18 a bit late? I was hell bent on losing the v cards before I turned 18 because I didn't want to be THAT guy.

Depends on your viewpoint. I wouldve thought 18 was pretty standard, but I was never really fussed to lose virginity because I just didnt care that much. A fair few of my mates lost it around then. Some earlier, some later, but it's not really something we bragged about or discussed like meatheads.

Would be interesting to poll the bigfooty nerds and see where I stand.

PS: this convo is far more interesting than people posting capricorn to sagittarius lol. no thx k bai

16-19 is fairly normal for guys, you'll always hear somewhere in that region. it was just after 18 for me.

it's when it's much later than that it gets a little awkward. I had this exact conversation at a Christmas party when one guy there said he hadn't cashed his in yet, and he's 24.

16-19 is fairly normal for guys, you'll always hear somewhere in that region. it was just after 18 for me.

it's when it's much later than that it gets a little awkward. I had this exact conversation at a Christmas party when one guy there said he hadn't cashed his in yet, and he's 24.

I'm 53 and what is this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

13th zodiac sign?

RaAhBBk4Tkuw8gxwPeg6tZHAo1_500.jpg

Lousy Smarch weather.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back