Ebert To Tear Us A New One According To Rucci

Remove this Banner Ad

8 goals and 40 possessions plus a few pregnancies in the crowd. Lock it in.

It's a joke innit, even if he does play well (without dominating) it won't mean shit. I am obviously hoping he hardly sights the footy, don't let him get near it Crowies.

• Banned
8 goals and 40 possessions plus a few pregnancies in the crowd. Lock it in.

It's a joke innit, even if he does play well (without dominating) it won't mean shit. I am obviously hoping he hardly sights the footy, don't let him get near it Crowies.

How this clown holds any journalistic integrity what-so-ever is beyond a ****ing joke now, this is pure and utter stab at the AFC nothing to do with the game, if West Coast hadnt of selected him it would have been a non issue, Rucci has no doubt been foaming at the mouth all week hoping for his selection this week:rolleyes:

It is his first game.

He is hardly going to dominate. Poor article by Rucci and he seems happy to continually bring up this comparison between Ebert and Dangerfield which personally i hate.

I dont expect to much, i am very happy to see him get a game but lets not expect miracles Rucc.

I love this whole rubbing it in crap!

I mean we overlooked him, not vice versa!

And Dangerfield seems to win the heart of everyone who comes into contact with him!

Oh well, that's Michealangelo!

Can we make it a board rule not to post any of his articles/discuss him at all?
It rarely seems to achieve anything.

It is his first game.

He is hardly going to dominate. Poor article by Rucci and he seems happy to continually bring up this comparison between Ebert and Dangerfield which personally i hate.

I dont expect to much, i am very happy to see him get a game but lets not expect miracles Rucc.

Actually the thing that really grinds me is his reference to Rodney just sitting at home in Victoria sticking it up the crows...:thumbsdown:

Its great fun having your #1 draft pick continuously bagged for little reason isnt it!

Dont worry, youll get used to dealing with Patrick 'controversially selected ahead of...' Dangerfield just like we had to deal with Travis 'controversially selected ahead of...' Boak.

Actually the thing that really grinds me is his reference to Rodney just sitting at home in Victoria sticking it up the crows...:thumbsdown:

Yeah its just trash journalism, as I said in another post if Brad wasnt selected it would have been a HUGE disapointment for Rucci and his foaming at the mouth all week would have gone to waste, Rucci like a majority of Port Power supporters is obsessed with everything AFC whilst their club drowns in a 119point record GF loss wonderland:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its great fun having your #1 draft pick continuously bagged for little reason isnt it!

Dont worry, youll get used to dealing with Patrick 'controversially selected ahead of...' Dangerfield just like we had to deal with Travis 'controversially selected ahead of...' Boak.

yeah but while Rucci still exists you wont have to read about it every second week :(

Just Rucci's usual rubbish, though I am still not happy about it. If Rodney becomes is a gun player and is still at the club in a few years then the decision will obviously be vindicated, but their recent history and the crows continual run of bad luck with early draft picks suggests that there is a cause for concern. It seems that Rucci has already made a decision to bag the club about it even though he has no idea of how it will actually turn out.

I would certainly love to rub it in Rucci's face though if Dangerfield turns out a better player and remains at the club.

Yeah its just trash journalism, as I said in another post if Brad wasnt selected it would have been a HUGE disapointment for Rucci and his foaming at the mouth all week would have gone to waste, Rucci like a majority of Port Power supporters is obsessed with everything AFC whilst their club drowns in a 119point record GF loss wonderland:thumbsu:

:thumbsu: Gun

Difference is though Rucci anit going to use it as his main article is he? Its a pure and simple attack on the AFC nothing more nothing less.

The AFC have more worrying issues that Brad debuting against a club that over looked him, 12 other clubs overlooked him also, I think the ruck issues and nulifying Cox would be of greater concern.

Bagged by who, mentioning it isnt really bagging though. We were bagged by Rucci for ages about Brent Reilly and I notice know that you dont hear the slightest peep from Rucci now about Reilly being selected before Nick Del Santo. Even to the point where he was making regular comments about Reilly a couple of years ago in his amatuer hour Rucci Roast.

Rucci would hate the fact that Reilly was just a late developer and has obviously just found a new target. He was calling the AFL and other AFL clubs to try and nix the plan for him playing in the TAC cup so from day 1 Rucci has targeted Dangerfield.

Rucci more or less abuses his position to try and help the PAFC and to try and hinder the AFC.

Difference is though Rucci anit going to use it as his main article is he? Its a pure and simple attack on the AFC nothing more nothing less.

Just about every article Andrew Capel wrote for 6 months after the draft had the words Travis - Controversially selected in front of James Sellar - Boak in it at some point.

As I said. As ridiculous and unfair it is on Patrick (and Travis), youll get used to reading it.

Only problem is Travis shut up the doubters with his performances last year. unfortunately Patrick doesnt have that chance this year.

Just about every article Andrew Capel wrote for 6 months after the draft had the words Travis - Controversially selected in front of James Sellar - Boak in it at some point.

As I said. As ridiculous and unfair it is on Patrick (and Travis), youll get used to reading it.

Only problem is Travis shut up the doubters with his performances last year. unfortunately Patrick doesnt have that chance this year.

I didnt read the articles so was unaware they existed, this not a go at you either, as I think most respect your input on this board:thumbsu:

And just listening to 5AA this morning can't remember who said it but they mentioned they were talking to some Crows boys all of whom said if Patrick was over here now he would be straight in the team. Think I'll take the word of fellow AFL players before a shit can trash head journo.

And just listening to 5AA this morning can't remember who said it but they mentioned they were talking to some Crows boys all of whom said if Patrick was over here now he would be straight in the team. Think I'll take the word of fellow AFL players before a shit can trash head journo.

Graham Cornes said that on 5AA last night. I believe it would be true because Patrick's pace is something that we sorely need right now.

The one that really annoyed was Chris McDermott on 10 last night saying that he would have picked Ebert over Dangerfield without hesitation. What an idiot. I guarantee that he has never seen Dangerfield play has probably never seen Ebert play, has probably never seen any of the kids from the draft play, as was evident from his joke of a mock draft. He and Rucci just spout out the first bit of garbage that they can think of.

The one that really annoyed was Chris McDermott on 10 last night saying that he would have picked Ebert over Dangerfield without hesitation. What an idiot. I guarantee that he has never seen Dangerfield play has probably never seen Ebert play, has probably never seen any of the kids from the draft play, as was evident from his joke of a mock draft. He and Rucci just spout out the first bit of garbage that they can think of.

McDermott probably would have. There are good reasons why he's NOT our recruitment manager.

McDermott probably would have. There are good reasons why he's NOT our recruitment manager.

I reckon out of all the ex-footballers in the media he is the one who has the LEAST idea about anything to do with the game. You can pretty much always guarantee whatever he says will happen wont and the complete opposite will!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back