Entertainment & Music What old TV shows should be put back on the air today?

Remove this Banner Ad

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5hfYJsQAhl0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5hfYJsQAhl0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

A simple "wrong" would have sufficed!

So much win in these shows A*mazing, and Burgo's Catch Phrase :thumbsu:

Bring back Married with Children, that show was awesome, as well as Welcome Back Kotter :D

As the world gets hornier, television gets less sexy. Seriously WTF is up with that. Im not saying bring back Baywatch but surely we could have some form of show which 100% involves women in bikinis 100% of the show, also with the possibility of new women each week

Maybe a female version of Entourage but make it about a female bikini model

I assume most of the game shows mentioned in here would be up to date episodes, not repeats??

Watching 80's it's a knock out would be pretty entertaining

I had an idea for a TV Show where each week they would screen an episode of a TV show that flopped.

As a rough idea, you would have two presenters (one male & one female) who would introduce the show, describing some background of it (genre, setting, actors etc), when it was released and why and how it failed; then an episode of the show in question would be screened and the presenters would conclude the programme at the end.

You could have shows from Australia, America and England, of any given genre, and I think it would be interesting to see what these forgotten flops and white elephants were like, many years later. It would be good for a laugh.

What do you think?

I really really really like this idea and i know a guy who would be right into it. Nice one :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[youtube]-Xfl0m6U8IE[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]8CtjhWhw2I8&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Deadly Earnest :thumbsu:Used to host the horror schlock B movies every week
[YOUTUBE]6GWtXglocdw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]GilAVamn1xU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]WkXw3jPgpy0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

So many good ones and more that I have forgotten

I love how many game shows are getting mentions here!

I'm pretty sure as a kid in the mid 90's I used to get up at 6am on Saturday mornings and watch 10-year-old episodes of It's A Knockout.

How about:

Blockbusters
The Main Event
Press Your Luck
Hot Streak
Concentration
Keynotes with Richard Wilkins
Double Dare
Jeopardy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back