Swan Offered To GWS By Eddie Last Year ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Carro is a joke. She was just saying this to change the topic from her tigers performace on the weekend. I bet my left nut Eddie didn't offer Swan to GWS.

Sometimes i wonder if Caro just makes up rumors about people she doesn't like when shes lying in bed late at night... horribly alone.

She really is tragic. When she gets someone in her sights, she is relentless, even if means shit journalism is used in the process to get her views across. Worse than Patrick Smith and that's a fair effort.

Not only am I siding with Essendon supporters but that aside Bomber and Pies fans are in agreement over this fool in the lead up to Anzac day.

I hope tomorrow on MMM Eddie and JB have a swing back. But she is not even worth the air time.

Some of Caroline's best works.

404706_444451548974592_534759552_n.jpg

*Courtesy the Demon army.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes i wonder if Caro just makes up rumors about people she doesn't like when shes lying in bed late at night... horribly alone.

Live cross now with Brendan, you're there in bed with Caro Brendan ...

Didn't Swan say he's retiring next year? Best time to offload him and get 2 young high draft picks in return, from that point it makes sense, but really, with no proof, why bring it up?

I will be honest... if i open an article and i see the writer is caroline wilson i close it instantly..... irrelevant on who its on.... could say Lance Franklin and Garry Ablett sign for North Melbourne i would still close that shit!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back