Unofficial Preview Ask me anything you need to know about North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

I have arranged for a fellow Norf member to scout for locations - but he has been sidetracked by a number of particularly lovely churches.

MaddAdam

I've moved. Keep up. It is all embassies where I am now.

What is North planning to have on their banner for this week's game?

Edit: Norf*

Last edited:
Is it true that West Coast's first captain was an ex North champion?

That your current coach is an ex North champion?

That he specifically recruited another ex North bloke in Brady Rawlings over (logically because there were no suitable West Coast types) to help him?

Face it, your our little cousins and your dream is one day be like us - a real football club.

When is the team going to Syria?
Nup, if you want to post in this thread Chief you know what you've got to do.

2vv9m2v.jpg

That he specifically recruited another ex North bloke in Brady Rawlings over (logically because there were no suitable West Coast types) to help him?

Face it, your our little cousins and your dream is one day be like us - a real football club.

You're doing it wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on mate, this thread isn't for trolling opposition supporters. You're giving us Norf members a bad name.

UMadd....Adam?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back