World Cup Third place playoff: Brazil vs Netherlands (13th July 6:00AM AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

If I won that competition to see Oscar in the PL I wouldn't go. Give it to a friend.

Even strikers look like defenders at Chelsea so it's easy to see how they fooled PSG.

Maybe he's better repurposed as a winger? Dunno? You've got a 91 million dollar turn, I guess you can try to polish it...
You seem to have forgotten the goals he scored in the R16 and QF to get them into the semis in the first place. I think he's better suited as a defensive midfielder where he played under Benitez.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You seem to have forgotten the goals he scored in the R16 and QF to get them into the semis in the first place. I think he's better suited as a defensive midfielder where he played under Benitez.
Not at all. He's played a world cup of two halves. Unfortunately his second poorer half was comprised of having a hand in almost all of Germany's 7 goals...

Not at all. He's played a world cup of two halves. Unfortunately his second poorer half was comprised of having a hand in almost all of Germany's 7 goals...
Granted he had a stinker against the Germans but today is his 7th match for the tournament. One bad match in 7 games is not a poor "second half".

Lol... my legs will suddenly fly out from under me and I'll fall over 2 minutes after the contact.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back