EPL Matchday 6 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Try not to get so emotionally invested mate. Nothing matters anyways, City will win the league by 15 points. :D
No emotional investment here, look at the team I follow, you have to stay dead inside to avoid constant disappointment ;)

Another day, another game ruined by incompetent officiating and VAR.

We get it. You're bleeding on the inside.
Y1DB4.gif

Nothing better than gooner tears

Boy, are they angry about it. Lets give a penalty against Maguire for a non-foul and be shocked that VAR/referee did their job in giving a clear foul against Eriksen in the build up to Arsenal‘s disallowed goal. But the officials are from Manchester, so they cheated lol. Some people will be less - blood-rushing-to-the-face - angry if they stopped comparing every single foul/VAR incident to what would happen in AFL. “I once saw Jack Higgins run into Eric Hipwood like that and grab him around the shoulder, the umpire had no problem with it and St Kilda kicked a goal out of it, so why couldn’t Martin Odegaard do the same to Christian Eriksen?“ 😂

Last edited:
Losing at Old Trafford, that's a given every season. Just watched the mini match and read the online reaction, seems like we had the better of the game and missed basic chances, while United were clinical with their finishing, still top of the table for the time being, nothing to panic about yet.

Eh, took a ref and var masterclass for you to scrub a win. Still top of the table.
First sign of resistance from a recognised big club and you crumble.

Was never worried about the 5/5 start. The regression back to 6th has begun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're just Olly counter ball 2.0
Long term success has been binned for quick results. That game was basically a palace vs city game.
I think you will find that is your opinion. A quite amusing one at that.

I think you will find that is your opinion. A quite amusing one at that.

s**t results have been binned for good results. Whatever will we do? Lol.

The foul on Eriksen looked very soft.

I thought it was there. Clattered him

They've always had a great counter attacking side. It just won't take them to the top

United will likely play ajax style after the coach has had more time to settle in

He's been there 5 min relax.

You need to be pragmatic if you are 4-0 down at home v relegation fodder at the start of the season within 30 odd min

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back