So who is the most underrated player in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

It didn't fail.

No i wrote it because in my eyes it failed big time people are just mental spuds. Hence the one, very obtuse response .
It didn't fail.

Sometimes people are just mental spuds. Hence the one, very obtuse response .
It did fail, it was a pointless piece imo, Tell me on what level was it witty?

Why the **** are people saying...

Jack Frost, The guy is coming into his 30th game. When did anyone have a chance to actually rate him.

Jackson McRea, in the age of the midfielder where does he rate? He is 20 years old FFS!

Jasper Pittard, he has finally cemented his position in the team this year, was we going to rate him when he was a fringe player?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the **** are people saying...

Jack Frost, The guy is coming into his 30th game. When did anyone have a chance to actually rate him.

Jackson McRea, in the age of the midfielder where does he rate? He is 20 years old FFS!

Jasper Pittard, he has finally cemented his position in the team this year, was we going to rate him when he was a fringe player?
Pittard has played 47/54 games under Hinkley, unsure how he's been "fringe" when he's only missed 7 games under a coach.

I think Michael Johnson is underrated, he is 195 cm,30 yo, and is such a magician with the ball that he cruzes around much faster players with ease and mostly his skills are sublime and he is absolutely vital to freos chances this year.

Those last three above…. Picken, Johnson and Birchall epitomise what this thread is about. Perfect examples!

Good call. Like many other posters in this thread, I would also include Mundy. Even though he is 'rated' as such he is still underrated by the general footy public. Overshadowed in the media a bit in the past by Barlow, the mature age recruit, and now by Fyfe he has been the common denominator in Freos midfield during their rise and sustained period as a top side. He might not be fancy but he is very effective. As effective a big mid as the likes of Watson, Selwood, Kennedy, Griffen and Pendlebury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back