Preview R10: Changes v Collingwood: Gawn, Riley, Newton in; Bail, Spencer, Grimes out

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Or give the gig to Lumamba and see if he can do something useful. Plenty of options. I guess there's some kind of super hidden KPI some guys are hitting and others aren't.
The goal celebrations alone would be worth it. :thumbsu:

Gawn in for Spencer mate. Looks like your man is our number 1 ruck!..
Yeah a lot of people pumped for big Maxy to finally get a game after 10 games in the 2's. Look, I don't hate Maxy and I hope he burns on Monday and help us bring home the choccies. But, I suspect the next month of senior footy will decide Gawn's future at MFC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with you Dez, but like I said, we are so void of hard runners that we almost have to play him or we'll have a bunch of blokes just standing still in the last quarter.

We really don't have to play him, I'd back a young guy like Stretch to have a bigger influence on the outside than Jones.

We've got Toumpas, Brayshaw and Watts as the other 3 on the bench, Jones better be the sub.

We really don't have to play him, I'd back a young guy like Stretch to have a bigger influence on the outside than Jones.

We've got Toumpas, Brayshaw and Watts as the other 3 on the bench, Jones better be the sub.

Stretch is not ahead of Jones yet - and I am a massive supporter of Roos' policy of earning a game for good form rather than being dropped for poor form.

Gotta find someone drop for Tyson next week ;)

Terlich would probably be next in line have after racking up the possessions today also.

Maybe give Dom one more week at Casey.

:drunk:

We're still carrying a few passengers and spuds. Watts and Howe both need to pull their fingers out.

Can't afford to have more players on the injury list, fingers need to stay in pls.

Fair point. Watts' finger has been up his date for so long he'd have a near fatal rectal prolapse if it was removed.

Fair point. Watts' finger has been up his date for so long he'd have a near fatal rectal prolapse if it was removed.

Whether Jack's is fingering his own butt or attempting to tackle Jarman Impey, its all pretty much the same thing really, friendly, soft, limp and moist (the conditions in Alice Springs)

Last edited:
Yeah a lot of people pumped for big Maxy to finally get a game after 10 games in the 2's. Look, I don't hate Maxy and I hope he burns on Monday and help us bring home the choccies. But, I suspect the next month of senior footy will decide Gawn's future at MFC.
Nah your kidding. He is still youngish for a ruckmen, plus I think he is signed until the end of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back