Oppo Camp All Things Opposition (No Opposition Supporters)

Remove this Banner Ad

The only damage north have done over the last 15 years has been to a former captains marriage. They have no right to talk about another clubs instability.

im only banned off the main, polls, and carlspoon boards

I was banned on the Carlton board in 2008. Change of server meant I was unbanned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For years my hate list was
1 Collingwood
2 Carlton
3 Essendon

Now it's
1 Carlton
2 North
3 Essendon

Is it wrong to have Collingwood out of the top 3 most hated?
Collingwood is making a comeback, first the Treloar business and now their supporters are back to their worst, in fact they never really stopping being the arrogant flogs they've always been
Carlton and Essendon are insignificant at the moment and will be for a while, so much easier to tolerate than usual
Think my top 3 is
1. Norf
2. Collingwood
3. Carlton

Collingwood is making a comeback, first the Treloar business and now their supporters are back to their worst, in fact they never really stopping being the arrogant flogs they've always been
Carlton and Essendon are insignificant at the moment and will be for a while, so much easier to tolerate than usual
Think my top 3 is
1. Norf
2. Collingwood
3. Carlton
Ill second that top 3 most hated :)

1 Collingwood
2 Carlton
3 Essendon

Now it's
1 Carlton
2 North
3 Essendon

Yes. They should quite comfortably be in the top three. Carlton, Collingwood and Essendon always.

North, Hawthorn and Melbourne aren't too far behind.

28wm982.jpg

1 Collingwood
2 Carlton
3 Essendon

Now it's
1 Carlton
2 North
3 Essendon

Nope Collingwood wouldn't be in my Top 3 most hated, probably because I know the like only 3 decent Collingwood supporters that exist.

1. Norf
2. Essendon
3. Carlton

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back