Dan Connors- The biggest ********** to walk through the Punt Rd doors, piss off you leech.

Remove this Banner Ad

I despise this bloke.
He is the absolute epitome of why we are what we are.
And yet still he hangs on like a ******* parasite, sucking the life out of one of our best players.
You had your day cocknose, and you ****ed it up well and good.
And yet now he can't ******* help it sticking his child's perception of all things mostly regarding Dustin Martin all over social media.
How do you move on when this campaigner keeps ******* hanging on for dear life.
I can handle the club going poorly,players struggling,coaches struggling or being sacked but I hate parasites and ones that leech onto our club.

I think that's over the top.
Hes entitled to he's opinion mate and he's thinking the same thing as 90% of supporters
He can say what he likes about the coach. I've got reasons for disliking this bloke but you're right I'll remove the thread.

:oops: I don't know how to.
A very big rush of anger about this got the better of me, could you do me the honors DrMike please if you think it's not appropriate.

I despise this bloke.
He is the absolute epitome of why we are what we are.
And yet still he hangs on like a ******* parasite, sucking the life out of one of our best players.
You had your day cocknose, and you stuffed it up well and good.
And yet now he can't ******* help it sticking his child's perception of all things mostly regarding Dustin Martin all over social media.
How do you move on when this campaigner keeps ******* hanging on for dear life.
I can handle the club going poorly,players struggling,coaches struggling or being sacked but I hate parasites and ones that leech onto our club.
Relax RD life's too short to worry about guys like DC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Life has an amazing uncanny ability to smack cockroaches down like DC.... The Karma bus isn't done with this bloke yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back