Trades Round 16 Trades -back to normal

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 25, 2016
Brisbane
AFL Club
Adelaide
with the amount of premo spuds that performed over the weekend I must take a step back by breathing in and out and come back to my senses that I need to stick with the plan and avoid rage trades...in saying that I'm continuing to upgrade/downgrade cash cows and this week no exception

Josh smith > jack silvagni
Callum mills > Bernie vince

Currie -> Naismith
Weitering -> K. Simpson

Or.........

McGovern -> Silvagni
Weitering -> any def premo.

(but ruins any chance of a soon to be Fwd upgrade rookie as brought in Clay Smith last week for Barlow...)

Eyeing off some soon to be cheapies:
-Heath Shaw (would like him < $515k)
-Zorko (would like him < $520k)

Last edited:
If no one else will rage trade, I will.
Tom Mitchell is useless. Him and Sidebottom will disappear (they seem to be good at disappearing) to Sloane and Treloar.

At least overnight anyway..... :mad:

Ended up for now going

Davis > Silvagni
Petracca > Zerrett.

Still got Smith on the ground at D6 and Matheson at M8, will sort them out then start upgrading mid-level players like Wingard, Kerridge, Suckling, Zaha.

111k in the bank so a Ruggles or Collins downgrade next week gives me more than enough for a premo m8 next week, especially with players like S Mitchell and Gaff going cheapish still.

Heaps of bargains in the midfield this week! Unfortunately I am in desperate need of a forward and am going for the cream of the crop

Walla (ble$$ hi$ $oul) > Joyce
Smith > Zorko

Already have Silvagni, who looks to be the cream of the downgrades this week

i got 19 premos on ground could be 20 but dont consider zaharakis to be one but hes my mid 8, silvagni as fwd 6 and ruggles def 6

Changed my mind and upgraded Milera to Montagna. If Monty was a great buy last week, surely he's gotta be even better this week? Mills at D6 is an easy upgrade after that.

I also have Zaha at M8... He'll be my first luxury upgrade. 2 out of his last 3 scores have been terrible but was averaging 100 before that.

Edit: Zaha hates playing in Perth. Takes those two scores out and he averages 103.3. Take his 3 poor games out and he averages 107.5. I don't mind having him whilst I complete my team:thumbsu:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the moment thinking of going Currie down to a 125k ruck, then moving R.Davis onto a premo fwd. I'm tempted to get in Riewoldt as he is still fairly unique and can go pretty huge. He just worries me a lot that he could get injured at any moment. Opinions? I already have Zerrett, Dusty, Zorko, Montagna and wingard (lol :thumbsdown:)

Is McVeigh still a good option? Thinking Wagner to McVeigh, Gibson, Yeo.

I personally like Mcveigh, I was thinking of going him last week but ended up going with Suckers. Haven't seen a lot him this year but people have said his role isn't as fantasy friendly as in the past. He has the runs on the board though and seems a lot safer than Gibson and Yeo who would be a roller coaster to own.

Defenders need upgrading. Any advice?
Carrying Wagner, Smith & Joyce.
Got Laird last week.

Johannisen scored 84 in his first game back. Lost $13k so must have been carrying a high break even from pre-injury. (114)
Back at Etihad, he'd be riding some confidence after kicking the winning goal.
Then there's Boyd, scored 129 with a pretty standard game.

J.J might be reachable with wagners $333k

Remove this Banner Ad

Back