Jack family

Remove this Banner Ad

Gary Jack has every dollar he ever earnt.

He is the tightest bloke you have ever met. How do I know? I played league with him at Balmain.

It would have absolutely nothing to do with their financial position, what ever this is about.

And, what's more, Gary Jack successfully sued Ian Roberts for that assault on the field. It was a heinous act.

Appreciate your sharing the Balmain insider perspective.

Excuse my ignorance but presume you're saying the Roberts assault was heinous not him suing was heinous?

Appreciate your sharing the Balmain insider perspective.

Excuse my ignorance but presume you're saying the Roberts assault was heinous not him suing was heinous?
The assault.

Jimmy was held by Cliff Lyons while Roberts knocked the living suitcase out of him.

Netted him 6 figures in the courts after the trial.

Haven't seen Jimmy for 2/3 years but none of the guys "in the know" have mentioned anything about him having any financial issues.

Made a good quid out of footy, got into real estate as an agent (not a franchise owner or anything) around Blacktown when the boom hit.

While Cliff Lyons held him back. Big go by Roberts. Weak dog.
Fair to say it wasn't a glorious incident. Ended up settling out of court for $50k. Murphy tried for $100k but got nowhere near it.

Wasn't the way Roberts played, unlike say Les Boyd. Out of character. But yes, irrespective of the provocation a low act.

Now, are you Olsen Filipina?

Fair to say it wasn't a glorious incident. Ended up settling out of court for $50k. Murphy tried for $100k but got nowhere near it.

Wasn't the way Roberts played, unlike say Les Boyd. Out of character. But yes, irrespective of the provocation a low act.

Now, are you Olsen Filipina?
I wasn't good enough to lace his boots.

I played with Jimmy in 1995. When he made his comeback in order to get the games record.

I'm sure some Sydney Swans campaigner will take the cause to AFLHQ and we'll get another round devoted to the cause!
Done worry about him - he was on fire on the election thread on Saturday night.
In his mind, Anyone who doesn't vote greens and think Sarah Hanson young is a political genius is satan reincarnated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I really feel "sorry" for him. Meanwhile, 125 innocent people got killed from a bomb in Iraq. A country whose our own government was active in destabilising.

Wait....are you trying to tell us that Jack senior is a George Bush supporter ....

Or Keiran and Brandon are Shiite and the parents are Sunni...

The assault.

Jimmy was held by Cliff Lyons while Roberts knocked the living suitcase out of him.

Netted him 6 figures in the courts after the trial.

Haven't seen Jimmy for 2/3 years but none of the guys "in the know" have mentioned anything about him having any financial issues.

Made a good quid out of footy, got into real estate as an agent (not a franchise owner or anything) around Blacktown when the boom hit.

iirc , Garry and Ricky Stuart had a belter in the GF rematch in 1990.
Only remember seeing it in the news that night and never saw it again but they were toe to toe.

Also my guess - Timmy Brasher :thumbsu:

Why is this thread 7 pages long? Like we don't all have family politics of our own to worry about, let alone those innocents in Iraq :p

Hahaha I wish.

Kerry Hemsley?

11.jpg

Kerry Hemsley?

11.jpg
Buckets was my idol as a kid.

I remember one day at Leichhardt standing on the hill when an OMCG chapter rode from Port Macquarie to watch him play.

He greeted them as he walked to the sheds and told them he'd be back to see them soon.

Ran out with the team, stiff armed a bloke in the second set of the match and got sent off. He was on the hill drinking fans with them before 10 minutes of play had even passed.

Buckets is a legend.

Definitely not him.

iirc , Garry and Ricky Stuart had a belter in the GF rematch in 1990.
Only remember seeing it in the news that night and never saw it again but they were toe to toe.

Also my guess - Timmy Brasher :thumbsu:

How good was Brash?

An absolute freak of a player, and a quality person.

Definitely, definitely, not him. Although did play footy with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back