Streaming Stranger Things - Netflix Original *SPOILERS*

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Finished it last night thought it was great.

2 things

How are Steve and his giant head and his red head mate 'popular' they look like the kids that get picked on in every other show.

Secondly Eleven does that mean there were 10 failures before her? Why else would you number the kid.
Id suggest yeah. Must have been 10 failures.

Im thinking maybe the "demigog" was a former failure? Or its something they just birthed when they went into the dark space with El for the first time.

Winona was a funny one, midway through the season she got tidied up a lot, looked a lot less dishevelled and frumpy and starting dressing more snappy.

Like she went over bad with test audiences, but this seems unlikely. I don't know how Netflix is produced but given all episode release simultaneously I figure episodes are filmed together, I don't think they'd have time to correct or change things.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk
Started dressing more snappy. I think that would be because everything in the later eps rolls on from the Funeral doesnt it? She looked like she was wearing her funeral outfit, the black jacket and all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

great show. thought it tied things up nicely at the end, some nods to what they had been through but getting on with their life. as such, not all that interested in seeing sequels made.

there's the 80's throwbacks but it also reminded me of an anime, 'elfen lied'

Last edited:
Binge watched the entire season last night and went to bed at 3.30am. What a fantastic show. Loved every single one of the characters especially the kids. Great job by the child actors. The soundtrack was awesome, have had the theme song stuck in my head all day! Also thought it was humorous how oblivious Mike's parents were and how totally absent the other kids' parents were (obviously aside from Will's parents)

The sappy female in me only wishes that Nancy and Jonathon got together at the end there but I suppose it's not one of those shows. Didn't mind that Steve didn't turn out to be a f**kboy anyway, just has arsehole mates. There's still hope for them in season 2!

Binge watched the entire season last night and went to bed at 3.30am. What a fantastic show. Loved every single one of the characters especially the kids. Great job by the child actors. The soundtrack was awesome, have had the theme song stuck in my head all day! Also thought it was humorous how oblivious Mike's parents were and how totally absent the other kids' parents were (obviously aside from Will's parents)

The sappy female in me only wishes that Nancy and Jonathon got together at the end there but I suppose it's not one of those shows. Didn't mind that Steve didn't turn out to be a f**kboy anyway, just has arsehole mates. There's still hope for them in season 2!
Apparently they were going to cut Steve from Nancy but then the actor was so charismatic they made them stay together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back