Autopsy V Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee your coach was pretty accepting of you guys being training props in his post match presser. Thoughts?
What is he supposed to do?
Are you referring to the gatorade bottle thing?
he saw Hannebury's face on the bottle and made a joke.
* me. He's human.
I don't want him as coach anymore, but I don't give a s**t about the press conference.
bolton was pretty lax after you just lost to the drug cheats. Guess what? I don't mind in the slightest. They are probably both relieved the season is over.

I expected 100 points, so I'm not actually that angry today. In the context of the season, and Sydney wanting it's revenge on us, and our experimental side etc.

Mind you, I got to attend the VFL which was much more enjoyable, would have hated to be up there in Syd.

Cheers to you!!! I don't know you but I wish you well. I started to feel like you early in the year and for the first time have taken a break from going to the matches. Missed 9 this year. Honestly, I don't like not going but not being exposed to the frustration has been a good thing. I also haven't bothered to watch any games that weren't on free to air, like today.
It may do you good to keep all things Tiger related out of your system!!!!

and i will say again, i will be back for the 2017 season. Im just feeling bitterly disappointed at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a platinum member who has bled for this club I cannot take itanymore- we need to send amessage to gale and oneil- I will be not renewing my membership next year if this dud is coach I implore you all to send emails to the club about this
fair enough..

Man hardwick treats it like a joke. "Its kids out there it was expected" Essendon had half their team suspended and their kids still atleast went out there each week and put in 100 percent. Hardwick doesn't give a * about the fans who have been following richmond for years and stuck by it. What about the fans who travelled to sydney for that? They didn't give up. We still watched the last 6 games. But no its okay for the players to just give up and play like s**t. All i really want is a team that ******* tries. Puts some pressure on. And ******* scores. If we were fighting from siren to siren with heaps of pressure (think of the game vs the bulldogs) i can't really complain about that. And using kids is no excuse when the older players are putting in a pissweak effort as well.

If I saw some f****** effort out there from all 22 players, we could lose by 300 points and I wouldn't give a s***. But when we get flogged and our players are standing holding their d***s, then I get pissed off.

Man hardwick treats it like a joke. "Its kids out there it was expected" Essendon had half their team suspended and their kids still atleast went out there each week and put in 100 percent. Hardwick doesn't give a **** about the fans who have been following richmond for years and stuck by it. What about the fans who travelled to sydney for that? They didn't give up. We still watched the last 6 games. But no its okay for the players to just give up and play like s**t. All i really want is a team that ******* tries. Puts some pressure on. And ******* scores. If we were fighting from siren to siren with heaps of pressure (think of the game vs the bulldogs) i can't really complain about that. And using kids is no excuse when the older players are putting in a pissweak effort as well.
Using inexperience as a reason or an excuse is awful.
What about the following players who have either stagnated or gone backwards under him (I'm only including players who I think should be doing better and are capable of doing well, not plodders):
Ellis
Edwards
Cotchin
Vlastuin
Vickery
Riewoldt (this year only, due to his diabolical decision to take a two-time Coleman winner away from the goalsquare)

Man hardwick treats it like a joke. "Its kids out there it was expected" Essendon had half their team suspended and their kids still atleast went out there each week and put in 100 percent. Hardwick doesn't give a **** about the fans who have been following richmond for years and stuck by it. What about the fans who travelled to sydney for that? They didn't give up. We still watched the last 6 games. But no its okay for the players to just give up and play like s**t. All i really want is a team that ******* tries. Puts some pressure on. And ******* scores. If we were fighting from siren to siren with heaps of pressure (think of the game vs the bulldogs) i can't really complain about that. And using kids is no excuse when the older players are putting in a pissweak effort as well.

Typical of the spineless prick to blame the kids...won't point the finger at a large group of well paid senior players who couldn't be arsed ....wouldn't even cross his mind that he might be the major culprit and his lamentable game plan was outdated seasons ago...

Nothing but a Fraud...worse, he is laughing in our faces

That game was a joke. I really hope the club now look at not taking Prestia with our first pick. Can't afford to lose pick 6 and $700000 a year especially considering how far off it we actually are. I'm up for keeping our guns but we have to try and land another couple of picks inside 20. Seeing Houli play has held back short in my opinion, I liked the role he played and his kick ins. Short is also a better defended than Houli. Also Grigg as a depth player but still why re sign him he has no left food and is a down hill skier (not the worst but isn't taking us forward). We have to be really agressive at trade time.
We have atleast 8-10 players that were depth at best in there today. A lot of work to be done this off season across every aspect of the club. Personally I would pay Dimma out and get someone else it's the best time. We will waste a year or two with Dimma and not make the finals then give him the arse and it'll waste another year or two and by then there will be no coaches available. We must make the hard calls for once.
Short a better defender, what a crock. Short gets pushed of the ball so easily it isn't funny. Either that or he falls over. I get Houli isn't the best, but saying short is, is rubbish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back