No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 47 - THE INVINCIBLE IRON SOLDO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon that campaigner Barrett is trying to create news by repeatedly putting it out there that Richmond would trade Jack. He is hoping that a club put up a offer so he looks like he has his finger on the pulse.

Both ch9 and 3aw said the Tiges are showing interest in Trav.

8i0RmkWXe5.png

I reckon that campaigner Barrett is trying to create news by repeatedly putting it out there that Richmond would trade Jack. He is hoping that a club put up a offer so he looks like he has his finger on the pulse.

he really has it in for jack

If we even dared trade jack for Cloke I will literally turn into the one of dribbling negative nancys we have on this board...

but it won't happen because our club isn't that stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wish they would make up there minds they said dogs yesterday.
Dermie just the Tiges would be the best fit. Reasons, he is a brilliant clubman and the Tiges need that, and if he can lose weight he would be the perfect link-up player as he has a huge tank and just go and go (something they all agreed TV cannot do)

Dermie just the Tiges would be the best fit. Reasons, he is a brilliant clubman and the Tiges need that, and if he can lose weight he would be the perfect link-up player as he has a huge tank and just go and go (something they all agreed TV cannot do)

true if TV had the tank would be excellent but just to lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back