Random NON FOOTY thoughts not worthy of a thread: Edition II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldn't have been so sure that it was "unexpected".

d78UALO.gif

Look of knowing. Like a Kardashian sex tape is unexpectedly "stolen".

Anywho...how was the Chaddy chat up regarding the closure of the threads. Anyone flip their tray and walk off with the shits?

King Corey flipped his tray, The Filth Wizard tossed his dumplings, Flawed Genius stabbed a cleaner in the eyeballs with his chopsticks and I threw up my double strength latte all over a hot young shop assistant from Zara on her dinner break. Then we huddled around FG's early release iPhone 7 and jointly closed threads with abandon using the new BF mobile app before catching a late movie.

Never quite got the gist of that show. Is it based in a maternity ward? Are they all maternity docs & midwives?

Yeah.

I've given up on it but used to watch it mainly for the location-spotting. They shoot pretty much everything on my route from home to work. They set up at the Union Club in Gore St a lot for the pub scenes.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Any explanation from higher up as to why there's now a 10,000 post per thread limit?

Each time the system's updated the content needs to be moved to the new platform and threads exceeding 10,000 posts prove problematic. It'd probably be easier for them to not bother transfering them across in that instance, meaning all content would be lost. Limiting them to 10k should ensure we keep all of our content regardless.

Each time the system's updated the content needs to be moved to the new platform and threads exceeding 10,000 posts prove problematic. It'd probably be easier for them to not bother transfering them across in that instance, meaning all content would be lost. Limiting them to 10k should ensure we keep all of our content regardless.
so despite the quality of the thread, their recent performance, their ability to deliver under pressure, they reach a certain level and then are tossed away for a newer shinier version of themselves which may never achieve the same heights?
Thanks for the update Bard :thumbsdown:

New BenQ projector arrived this week.

Loved watching the footy last night on the better rig than my old one, 110 inches and excellent colour.

Well worth it for those who have a wall to fill up and some spare cash :thumbsu:

d78UALO.gif

King Corey flipped his tray, The Filth Wizard tossed his dumplings, Flawed Genius stabbed a cleaner in the eyeballs with his chopsticks and I threw up my double strength latte all over a hot young shop assistant from Zara on her dinner break. Then we huddled around FG's early release iPhone 7 and jointly closed threads with abandon using the new BF mobile app before catching a late movie.

You corporate shill!!!

Is this the random thoughts " worthy " of a thread thread ? I'm confused.

Where's Gaso ?
This is the Random thoughts not worthy of a thread over 10,000 posts thread

Who is on facebook's page - North Melbourne supporters group? All i can say is wow some of our supporters....
Hahaha yeah some special ones on there...

I'll be the guy posting BigFooty references and taking the piss out of everyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone seen Narcos Season 2 yet?

Two good series on Fox and Netflix respectively that have recently consumed my spare time have been "The Night Of" and "Strange Things" - both definitely worth a watch!

d78UALO.gif

I lold.

Nek agenda should be the return of IUB for summer.

Or not

Loved watching the footy last night on the better rig than my old one, 110 inches and excellent colour.

Well worth it for those who have a wall to fill up and some spare cash :thumbsu:

The only reason for posting this is for watching you know what....footy...yeh okay.

Thoughts Zondor

The only reason for posting this is for watching you know what....footy...yeh okay.

Thoughts Zondor

I'm sure Z would love watching his err, 'shows', but it's great for footy mate and relatively inexpensive - no good throughout the day but awesome of a night. I use it as my main TV in lounge :thumbsu:

What is everyone's favourite AFL podcasts? I listen to wil andersons (great), the stern report (of course) and titus (he is a bit of a flog). Kangaroos or humour based would be good.

What is everyone's favourite AFL podcasts? I listen to wil andersons (great), the stern report (of course) and titus (he is a bit of a flog). Kangaroos or humour based would be good.

I can't stand watching or listening to anything involving Will Anderson, utter flog. Also supports the So Braves.

Helped my mate install one a week or two ago, they're a brilliant rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back