Meltdown NFC East - Cantankerous Bastards Getting a Room ©

Remove this Banner Ad

''You know what ( Dak Prescott) may just well be as good as Cam''

'Fallen out of heaven into Jerry Jones lap'' :D

''Dak Prescott is better than Cam was in his rookie year''

Skip Bayless :D:D

He's been subscribing to LA's posts. :thumbsu:

The last 60 seconds was the highlight for me, some serious Cowboy delusional fan stuff:

"Superbowl here we come" "Im talking Superbowl, im talking about winning the NFC"

What are Carolina, Green Bay, Arizona Seattle going to be doing in the meantime? "Struggling in their own divisions, losing too many games"

Ok.

Credit to the Giants run defense yesterday, after getting gashed all last year (bottom 10 against the run in all categorories) they gave up bugger all really to Elliott behind the "best offensive line in football". Yes they were only playing against a rookie QB yesterday but Prescott was no Cassell or Weeden either.

Jenkins also looking a good investment at this point after holding Dez to 1 catch for 8 yards. How much that has to do with a rookie QB we will see, but he's at the very least playing to his contract if Dez is only getting 8 yards for the entire game.

Should be favs to win the NFC East if the defense plays as well as it appeared to yesterday with the offensive firepower they have.

Was great to see Cruz back also.

Credit to the Giants run defense yesterday, after getting gashed all last year (bottom 10 against the run in all categorories) they gave up bugger all really to Elliott behind the "best offensive line in football". Yes they were only playing against a rookie QB yesterday but Prescott was no Cassell or Weeden either.

Jenkins also looking a good investment at this point after holding Dez to 1 catch for 8 yards. How much that has to do with a rookie QB we will see, but he's at the very least playing to his contract if Dez is only getting 8 yards for the entire game.

Should be favs to win the NFC East if the defense plays as well as it appeared to yesterday with the offensive firepower they have.

Was great to see Cruz back also.

They scored 20 points and won by 1 vs Dallas and that's offensive firepower?

20 points if the lowest amount scored by the Giants against Dallas since 2012.

Slow down including a guy who played his first game in two years and a rookie.

20 points if the lowest amount scored by the Giants against Dallas since 2012.

Slow down including a guy who played his first game in two years and a rookie.

I think Vereen will have a good year also. If there was a question over the Giants coming into the year IMO it was their defense. It was only week 1 but the stats and eye test says it was much much better. I admit we will get a better idea against Brees and the Saints this week tho.

Amuse me, who has a better offense than Giants in the NFC East?

Last edited:
I think Vereen will have a good year also. If there was a question over the Giants coming into the year IMO it was their defense. It was only week 1 but the stats and eye test says it was much much better. I admit we will get a better idea against Brees and the Saints this week tho.

Im not sure. I just thought describing their offence with 'firepower' was a bit OTT.

the giants line is pretty bad, but they were playing against the cowboys line, which is bad, and suspended.

Giants (v Saints) and Eagles (at Bears) could very well skip to 2-0 next week, given their week 1 efforts in addition to the efforts of their opponents.

Loser of the Cowboys-Redskins will be in an unenviable position. A loss to the Redskins would see us 0-2 heading in to a match against the Giants which is never easy for us.

Giants (v Saints) and Eagles (at Bears) could very well skip to 2-0 next week, given their week 1 efforts in addition to the efforts of their opponents.

Loser of the Cowboys-Redskins will be in an unenviable position. A loss to the Redskins would see us 0-2 heading in to a match against the Giants which is never easy for us.
Freudian?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles are f*cked. Seriously. Their roster is crap. No Ezekial Elliot either. And Wentz, really?
Romo will keep getting injured....he's in that cycle now.

I think everyone unanimously will see the Eagles as a 2 to 4 win team. They'd be incredibly lucky to win more than that.

Wentz, no Elliot.

The good thing about that prediction is that....even tho I was wrong that the Eagles didn't do that.....in time, when Wentz crashes and burns and Elliot goes off....I'll look even wiser :cool:

Enjoy everyone. GG.exe plz.

Wentz looks really good and good on him, don't believe anything GG ever says Zealbee and Skelton was going to be a Pro Bowler to one stage! GG's predictions on QB's are terrible except for Wilson which he got right but a broken clock is also right twice a day and that is 1 correct call from over 100! ;)

Eagles playing really well but hard to gauge the Browns and Bears who are train wrecks currently but credit where it is due and they are winning.

Eagles front line also looks stronger than last season on D but this also hard to get an accurate read on due to the 2 opposing teams they have beaten.

Eagles should be short favourites right now to take out the division and rightly so which would be a huge effort with Wentz starting. :thumbsu:

Btw, did i mention ryan leaf won his first two nfl games?

Wentz was the first QB in NFL history to start, and win both of his games with 0 turnovers.

Take that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back