List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 5 - THE MADNESS IS OVER!

Remove this Banner Ad

Background on this, please. :straining:
Just Sum ting getting her knicker in a twist a few weeks back when I said we would be agressive and active this off season and to Book mark it eh eh eh

Out: Enright, Bartel, Caddy, Smedts, Kersten, Vardy, maybe Clark, maybe Lonergan

In: Tuohy
they wont play finals even if danger doesnt get injured

Slowly coming together - although 24 and latter picks were needed to get caddy - still a win i believe.

Issue now is with other trades holding up our deals. Blues & Suns stuck in talks for Gibbs & O'Meara. Still hopeful of getting back into top 10 but time is biggest concern now. Mate said club happy with 'worst case scenario' being they go to draft with lids pick and 27.

Would like us to look at getting into the top 40 more. Trade out Miles who i don't see a place for in our best 22 and Grigg now his bum buddy has gone he might move and get some good picks between 20-40

Geelong we have this bloke you can take off our hands, will bolster your midfield.

Pick 24 will suffice.

381207-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slowly coming together - although 24 and latter picks were needed to get caddy - still a win i believe.

Issue now is with other trades holding up our deals. Blues & Suns stuck in talks for Gibbs & O'Meara. Still hopeful of getting back into top 10 but time is biggest concern now. Mate said club happy with 'worst case scenario' being they go to draft with lids pick and 27.
GWS just gave 31 to Sydney for 39 and 52

Nanny ,Caddy and Prestia ...just wow

Now if we can get a first round pick from GWS and maybe a player (WHE ) for Delidio ...don't care if it's a first rounder from this year or an on traded one for next year ( if this year we should be able to get a solid inside mid for a pick in the teens )
Then go to the draft and maybe score a Josh Battle for 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Back