Sponsor Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

All beer tastes like piss. I honestly don't know how people drink the crap.

Give me a scotch any day.

There's a pub neat me that does a 32% ABV "beer". It is... quite an experience. Certainly in a different postcode from canoe sex.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Supposedly at Suncorp where they
Forget about pale ales, pilsners and the craft brewery trash - just an ultra-cold, dirty Australian commercial lager will do.
Thought the same until I went to a mates bday at a craft brewery, most were great, the sour beer, no. Anyway we left there and went to another pup and had a normal beer and it tasted like water in comparison.

I can honestly say that have never had any xxxx ( the beer that is ;)) ever in my life....
In saying that VB or as some melbournians call it Vietnamese Bitter straight from the Mekong Delta is rank. But I'm hoping that swanny can do a deal for all lions members.... your shout swanny!
PS awesome pickup of sponsorship - it's great insurance, just a hunch that camperdown diary ain't here for long.

Supposedly at Suncorp where they

Thought the same until I went to a mates bday at a craft brewery, most were great, the sour beer, no. Anyway we left there and went to another pup and had a normal beer and it tasted like water in comparison.

My uncle used to make the best pale and dark and lagers were nothing to me after that.

However, many years passed since then and I grew to accept that XXXX and now Great Northern tins are here to stay.

Forget about pale ales, pilsners /QUOTE]

No-Nos-300x300.png

Gold bottles are disgusting but tin and tap are like angels piss.

One is disgusting the other (in a contratictory manner) is like angel's piss? So angel's piss means 'not disgusting' or 'far worse than disgusting'? Haven't come across it before but confused in the context...

One is disgusting the other (in a contratictory manner) is like angel's piss? So angel's piss means 'not disgusting' or 'far worse than disgusting'? Haven't come across it before but confused in the context...

Angel's piss equals good.

Hope that clears up the confusion.

“The Brisbane Lions have been energised by the arrival of senior coach Chris Fagan, and we are thrilled to be a part of the club’s growth at this time,’’

Absolutely none of that applies to the Suns. Eade's head on the chopping block and their star signing wanting to go home with 2 years to go on his multi million dollar deal... rumours of infighting in the player pack... really there was only one way to go considering that rabble.

edit: Oh Oh AND they're a national company but QLD based! How cool is that!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back