Sponsor Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

...and the only beer my old man knows he can leave in my bar fridge and expect it to still be there on his next drop-in.

Just saying. Been drinking Pure Blonde mid lately - found a mid with a nice hoppy flavour.

All beer tastes like piss. I honestly don't know how people drink the crap.

Give me a scotch any day.

I've had one or two that tasted awfully scotchy. Maybe you need to hunt those down. ;)

Get euphoric, all of you. It's about time we had a sponsor that reflected life on the banks of the brown snake.

Someone's been spending too much time on the facebooks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe you should actually look at the Title and read the article your quoting.

Victorian pride has been salvaged. Latest brewing industry figures show that VB has regained its crown as Australia's biggest selling beer, knocking off Queensland interloper XXXX Gold which took the No.1 position in May last year after decades of dominance by VB.

Latest Nielsen figures show that VB has a 12.2 per cent market share of the off-premise beer market against 11.9 per cent for XXXX Gold.

Yeah I get that. My point was that at one point he was right. It's still a commonly held understanding.

What leads the pack now?

Depends which article you read. XXXX Gold ranks second behind VB (just) in most articles. But one article had Gold ranked 3rd, with Corona ranked second and Carlton Draught ranked first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back