Hypocrisy of The Left - part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The list of youtube "nazis" is growing daily
You might have to block it altogether
Keep picking at the same point - ignoring my answers - until I give you a rolleyes and tell you to heck off, then you can say "TRIGGERED!!!" and be just like Yiannopoulos and pat yourself on the back for turning a smug lefty into a raving lunatic, when all you've done is make no point and bored people to death.

I dare you to make an actual point instead of repeating these nonsensical one-liners.

When content providers are being labelled without good reason?
Who has said "PewDiePie is definitely a Nazi"? They've have pointed to the evidence of his own "content" and said they don't want to associate their business with such offensive material. Material the guy has admitted is offensive.

So if anyone thinks the material is offensive also thinks PewDiePie is a Nazi, that must mean he thinks he is a Nazi?

Keep picking at the same point - ignoring my answers - until I give you a rolleyes and tell you to **** off, then you can say "TRIGGERED!!!" and be just like Yiannopoulos and pat yourself on the back for turning a smug lefty into a raving lunatic, when all you've done is make no point and bored people to death.

I dare you to make an actual point instead of repeating these nonsensical one-liners.
See my growing list of youtube content providers being labelled nazis
Growing daily
Are you going to ban your kids from watching them?

Wall Street Journal labelled him a nazi
Went to Disney and youtube getting them to drop his content
Costing him millions
Other media outlets are hounding him aswell
As Contra said, live by the sword...

He wanted to step outside the normal conventions and went too far just for shock value. Surprise sur-*******-prise the large corporations who pay him have decided not to associate themselves with him!

His YouTube channel isn't banned, far as I can see?

See my growing list of youtube content providers being labelled nazis
Growing daily
Are you going to ban your kids from watching them?
No idea. I only really know the shouty Irishman, the squeaky voiced cat guy, the Minecraft guys Kovalis and DanTDM. One other mob that are sometimes sweary and cheekily rude I sometimes watch with my high school aged boy.

But if I find material that isn't suitable for my PRIMARY SCHOOL CHILD then I will block it. If this triggers you, go and punch a pillow or something.

Oh for the days when Nazis had good old fashioned Teutonic names.
It seems that all you have to do to get labelled a Nazi is throw your right hand in the air and joke about exterminating the Jews! What has this world come to??

Wall Street Journal labelled him a nazi
Went to Disney and youtube getting them to drop his content
Costing him millions
Other media outlets are hounding him aswell

Bob Iger would have seen the humour in a sign which suggests he should be killed

No idea. I only really know the shouty Irishman,
Jacksepticeye,friend of Pewdiepie.Has been labelled a nazi for defending Pewdiepie
But if I find material that isn't suitable for my PRIMARY SCHOOL CHILD then I will block it. If this triggers you, go and punch a pillow or something.
I don't care what you do
But at the current rate of nazi outings you might want to set fire to your computer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Until youtubers you watch get labelled nazi
Who are the arbiters of what is offensive?
How did they gain this power?
Pewdiepie wants some people to get offended. That's why he's done the nazi stuff. He's not a nazi, he's a troll. Like Milo.

They need to always be in the goldilocks zone; they need enough people to be offended to keep them relevant, but too many to shift the market away from them.

Both have got the balance wrong.

Who decides? The market has.

Funnily enough I don't normally watch his videos
But saw that he was wrongly labelled a nazi like other youtubers in an effort to silence or censor them
Pewdiepie is the highest profile victim of this
He's a non-comedian and poor reviewer. I have no idea how he has succeeded.

He plays around with nazi imagery, in order to get people offended, and sure enough he got people offended. I don't see what the issue is.

If they wanted to censor him, they'd cancel his channel. They havent, and he'll continue to make millions.

But you keep going to the wall for him.

Does anyone here support this new concept of 50 genders or however many there are. Is this the stupidest thing, or am I backward here. I'm only in my early 30s (so not that old) and this seems ridiculous.
I've seen articles about fines for people who get gender wrong, is this fake news.

Does anyone here support this new concept of 50 genders or however many there are. Is this the stupidest thing, or am I backward here. I'm only in my early 30s (so not that old) and this seems ridiculous.
I've seen articles about fines for people who get gender wrong, is this fake news.

Fines for people who get gender wrong.

Perhaps you could explain a bit more:

Which country?

What is involved in the act of "get gender wrong"?

Where are these 50 genders listed?

What is the actual law? Act name or link to the LII site for that country?

Pewdiepie wants some people to get offended. That's why he's done the nazi stuff. He's not a nazi, he's a troll. Like Milo.

They need to always be in the goldilocks zone; they need enough people to be offended to keep them relevant, but too many to shift the market away from them.

Both have got the balance wrong.

Who decides? The market has.

That is a great analogy Kid V!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back