2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rory Sloane rated best player in the AFL over the last 4 weeks. We was an absolute bargain at over $20 for the Charlie only a few weeks ago. Sigh.
I'm looking forward to him being interviewed after his Brownlow win.

"So Rory, you're Adelaide's second Brownlow medallist, you're an All-Australian and you'll be lining up in this year's Grand Final against GWS.

How much do you think you've missed Paddy Dangerfield this year?"

"So Rory, you're Adelaide's second Brownlow medallist, you're an All-Australian and you'll be lining up in this year's Grand Final against GWS.

"A follow-up question, if I may.

Are all South Australian football fans racist, or just most of them?"

Mooney asked a question to Tex after the game yesterday and referenced Dangerfield. Tex got a bit annoyed and says something like "your still talking about him!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Rory , you join Mark Rucciuto and Patrick Dangerfield as Brownlow Medallists to come from Adelaide. How did it feel having Paddy drape the medal he won last year around your neck'

Similar to how West coast's comfort zone is playing away in Adelaide against the Crows! Why is it those bastards are usually deplorable at the MCG but always play out of the skin against us in Adelaide?

Unfortunately as s**t as West Coast are in Melbourne, they seem to love Adelaide Oval and have the best winning percentage in the AFL at the venue.

Exactly. Kids should be pointed in the right direction..

.View attachment 361566

I like that. Thing is though, young kids running around a shop might be influenced by your words and not that many parents really get offended if you pull their kid up respectfully. Teenagers at a train station however are just as likely to stab you.

Rory Sloane rated best player in the AFL over the last 4 weeks. We was an absolute bargain at over $20 for the Charlie only a few weeks ago. Sigh.

I dont think he will win it. As someone mentioned before, there is a Dangerfield Bukkake every week and given the Cats have been winning, thats enough probably for him to have 3 votes each round. Wouldnt surprise me if Betts grabbed the 3 votes of Sloane last week, given what had happened at AO during the showdown, mind you Betts played an awesome game and would be deserving of the 3 votes as well.

Unfortunately as s**t as West Coast are in Melbourne, they seem to love Adelaide Oval and have the best winning percentage in the AFL at the venue.

I was just thinking that. This f**ked up team cant perform in Melbourne yet plays like the Premiers at AO. If only they produced a Melbourne effort in the last round last year.

I was just thinking that. This f**ked up team cant perform in Melbourne yet plays like the Premiers at AO. If only they produced a Melbourne effort in the last round last year.
We did kick 8 goals in a first quarter against them the year before.

I dont think he will win it. As someone mentioned before, there is a Dangerfield Bukkake every week and given the Cats have been winning, thats enough probably for him to have 3 votes each round. Wouldnt surprise me if Betts grabbed the 3 votes of Sloane last week, given what had happened at AO during the showdown, mind you Betts played an awesome game and would be deserving of the 3 votes as well.
Selwood 3 today

Also, last quarter comparisons vs Geelong are very misleading IMO. We have had 3 of our 5 games all but wrapped up at HT with players injured on the bench in all but 1 game.

We do play that high octane style that still needs minor tweaks defensively, but if the Cats give us the starts they've given other teams (bar Hawthorn) they won't be catching us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back