News Trengove gets black eye after helping woman at risk of violence

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope Jackson wasn't in the thick of it, I remember the fight at training where he made Jay Schulz look like prime Anderson Silva.

Sent from mTalk

By the by, Jay Schulz was reportedly the best boxer at Punt Rd during his time at Richmond and there was nothing to suggest he'd lost his touch after he arrived at Alberton.

Wow you mean we had teenagers in our side on Friday night too?
SPP (19), Johnson (19), Houston (19) + Amon (21), Byrne-Jones (21), Impey (21).

Flew under the radar a bit didn't it.

By the by, Jay Schulz was reportedly the best boxer at Punt Rd during his time at Richmond and there was nothing to suggest he'd lost his touch after he arrived at Alberton.

I remember, but does being the best anything at Richmond count outside of yellow and black land?

Sent from mTalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suppose it were a proper brawl, one on one fight, on a Saturday night, at The Moseley or in Moseley Square, involving an AFL player (in the presence of his partner and baby daughter...), something like that would've definitely drawn a lot of attention, people would've had phones out, filming it in portrait view, and undoubtedly someone would forward it to a media outlet, it'd probably be all over TV and the internet with a Channel 7 watermark across the middle by now.

Crows supporters on Facebook: "Travis Boak and Robbie Gray own The Moseley, I'm sure there wouldn't be any trouble getting CCTV footage..."

:rolleyes:

Don't you hate it when that happens........

POLICE are investigating claims by a man that he was knocked unconscious by a bouncer at a popular eastern suburbs hotel.
Lance Coote has a torn lip and six staples in his head following an incident at the Alma Tavern, Norwood, on Sunday night.
Mr Coote said police visited him in hospital but told him there was no footage of the alleged incident.

Security cameras had, however, recorded his friend being thrown out.

An ad for the Channel 7 news tonight suggested he was hit trying to break up a fight and there were numerous witnesses to this. Still waiting on CCTV footage although I would have thought there would have been no delay in determining whether CCTV footage that covered the incident existed.

It's all becoming clear now. Saw a bearded fella riding his bike down Tapleys Hill road without a helmet last Satdy night - Must have been Jacko

Remove this Banner Ad

Back