Banter Sign Hinkley 1 - “Get On Board”

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am very pleased for Ken that he won some individual awards while fans get anguish.

No worries chap, all in the name of our fearless dog abuser.

I am very pleased for Ken that he won some individual awards while fans get anguish.

No worries chap, all in the name of our fearless dog abuser.

More evidence that Taper is Kane Cornes. Kane always rated individual achievements way above team success. Even his much-vaunted tagging jobs boiled down to ensuring his direct opponent was rubbed out. In fact, if Kane kept his direct opponent to 5-10 touches for the game but the team still lost, Kane thought of that as a successful night. Selfish footballer loves his selfish coach, who got him to 300 games so he could then retire mid-season. Kane Cornes and Ken Hinkley - Two peas in a pod.

Ken has a finals win percentage of 50% which is the same as John Longmire except Ken hasn't enjoyed the benefits of cola or academies.
Both coaches are 2x winners of the AFLCA coach of the year award.
Cameron Ling got voted twice the best looking AFL player... That's about par with the coach of the year award.

More evidence that Taper is Kane Cornes. Kane always rated individual achievements way above team success. Even his much-vaunted tagging jobs boiled down to ensuring his direct opponent was rubbed out. In fact, if Kane kept his direct opponent to 5-10 touches for the game but the team still lost, Kane thought of that as a successful night. Selfish footballer loves his selfish coach, who got him to 300 games so he could then retire mid-season. Kane Cornes and Ken Hinkley - Two peas in a pod.
Lol Kanes first port of call at the breaks was looking at the stats sheet. Not even kidding. That's direct from Choco lol.

Maybe George is just an idiot

Ever since I read his pointed criticism (in a certain Facebook group) of fairweather fans after only 25623 attended the 2019 Saturday night game against the Western Bulldogs in a monsoon (visibility momentarily dropped to a car length on the drive in), my default reaction to his takes has been closer to:

A1E5FA0D-0C46-49B1-A92B-EA9E1D4DBA93.gif

Ken's win percentage shows he was a worthy winner of the coach of the year award.
Yeah because pissing away great ladder positions in finals year after year is really something to hang your hat on.

It's such a joy to go through groundhog day style as a fan.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cameron Ling got voted twice the best looking AFL player... That's about par with the coach of the year award.
7361.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and we continue to ask for Saturday night games

But, ‘The Portress’ mate! they raise their scarves, sing nevaterraceapar and it’s such a tough place to come and get a win!

Ron Howard: “it isn’t”

Not a lot you can do when paired up against the great Scott Camporeale (1 from 1) or Mastermind Matthew Nicks (3 of the last 4!).

F* me, Matthew Nicks, he barely knows which side of the bread to butter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back