Banter Sign Hinkley 1 - “Get On Board”

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picks are just numbers, they're meaningless once the players are drafted. I wouldn't trade Chad Wingard or Ollie Wines at their best for anybody drafted before them.

And while it would’ve been nice to get the extra priority pick as in years gone by, who do we realistically take with it?

Jonathan Patton? Matthew Buntine? Dom Tyson? Will Hoskin-Elliott?

Best case scenario is Stephen Coniglio and even he’s been patchy for periods, without a B&F or All-Australian to his name.

Not exactly the year for seriously moving the needle a la the Murphy/Kennedy, Roughead/Franklin or Thomas/Pendlebury drafts.

We weren't even the worst team in 2011.
Port in 2011 were the worst team since Gold Coast in 2011.

Also there are likely to be two worse teams than Port in 2011 this year alone.

12 teams have won 3 games or less at a percentage worse than our 2011 percentage since 2011.

Melbourne won 2 games with 54% in 2013 and they've won a flag since then.

We've never even won a spoon. There are teams winning 3 games or less every other year.

12 teams have won 3 games or less at a percentage worse than our 2011 percentage since 2011.

Melbourne won 2 games with 54% in 2013 and they've won a flag since then.

We've never even won a spoon. There are teams winning 3 games or less every other year.
Haven’t Port won three wooden spoons?

Buckle Up Get Ready GIF by Tony Awards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It wouldn't surprise me if Taper is trolling or sealioning or catfishing or whatever its called on other AFL team boards.

He just has such a casual hatred that he would prefer to spread his misery around as far as it can go.

Has a senior AFL coach ever been so roundly referred to in the media by just his first name like Hinkley has? They've turned him into this cuddly little father figure for the entire competition like no one before him, ever. To fire him now would be like shooting Bambii. Poor little Kenny.

Has a senior AFL coach ever been so roundly referred to in the media by just his first name like Hinkley has? They've turned him into this cuddly little father figure for the entire competition like no one before him, ever. To fire him now would be like shooting Bambii. Poor little Kenny.

I suspect it's a Kenny Powers thing. Ken is the most boring beige given name you can bestow upon someone so its the only way to make Hinkley somewhat interesting

I know Macca19 had his tongue firmly in cheek when he started this thread, but goodness me.

It’s like one of those horror films where the victims-elect make the mistake of rendering the boogeyman unconscious and prematurely celebrating their salvation, without properly finishing him off to predictably grim results.

I know Macca19 had his tongue firmly in cheek when he started this thread, but goodness me.

It’s like one of those horror films where the victims-elect make the mistake of rendering the boogeyman unconscious and prematurely celebrating their salvation, without properly finishing him off to predictably grim results.

lol this is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back