Banter Sign Hinkley 1 - “Get On Board”

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF: ken is still at port Adelaide in 2 years..
THEN: I will spew
Such physical reactions. Last week when Dandyyyy predicted a 10 goal win wasn't it you who was going to do “a full on piss blast in my own face”? 9 points away from a messy week.

Surely if Ken were to have a drop in performance next year his new contract would have him out the door and JC stepping up. However it works sound like Carr will be in the seat or on the bench in 2025.

Such physical reactions. Last week when Dandyyyy predicted a 10 goal win wasn't it you who was going to do “a full on piss blast in my own face”? 9 points away from a messy week.

Surely if Ken were to have a drop in performance next year his new contract would have him out the door and JC stepping up. However it works sound like Carr will be in the seat or on the bench in 2025.
I can't believe people are gullible enough to buy the Josh Carr thing. There is no plan for Josh Carr to take over in 2025 or any other time lol.

Hey sorry for the intrusion but just came in here to congratulate you guys on reappointing Ken
Absolutely the correct thing to do.
Stability is one of the most underrated aspects in the AFL.
Most importantly tho he’s Got your team up and flying towards finals with such a young team.

Anyway good luck this week , reckon with king Ken’s signature locked safely away for at least another couple years your boys will run up a % booster on Sunday!

Hey sorry for the intrusion but just came in here to congratulate you guys on reappointing Ken
Absolutely the correct thing to do.
Stability is one of the most underrated aspects in the AFL.
Most importantly tho he’s Got your team up and flying towards finals with such a young team.

Anyway good luck this week , reckon with king Ken’s signature locked safely away for at least another couple years your boys will run up a % booster on Sunday!
Port will lose this
You can put your house on it
Players don't need to play for him anymore

I’m with Timmy G . He said he would’ve appointed Josh Carr if it were up to him but now it’s been done you get over it and support the club .

I’m with Timmy G . He said he would’ve appointed Josh Carr if it were up to him but now it’s been done you get over it and support the club .

I’ll support the club if and when the club acts like the club again.

Nah, * that.

Lol battered wife syndrome for all to see right here.

Oh no they've put my balls in a vice again. Ah well it'll heal. Surely i deserved it.

Last edited:
1 year would’ve been the go honestly another 2 years is unbelievable we need something different at the club. if we fail and go backwards next year I can’t imagine the s**t this club is gonna cop

1 year would’ve been the go honestly another 2 years is unbelievable we need something different at the club. if we fail and go backwards next year I can’t imagine the s**t this club is gonna cop
He is a protected species unlike coaches like Simpson and Bevrige who have won premierships. I just don’t ******* get it 😡😡

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The same as last year?

Which they just ignored?

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

AlarmingOrnateCottonmouth-max-1mb.gif

I can't believe people are gullible enough to buy the Josh Carr thing. There is no plan for Josh Carr to take over in 2025 or any other time lol.
The succession conspiracy was a last gasp effort after the Carr was already coaching theory died when we started to lose some games.
Now they just have to accept what was always going to happen considering how well the team has played this year.

seems like the players have a really close bond with Hinkley, unfortunately for us it’s gonna be another tough few years supporting this guy 🫡 prove us wrong ken and win a bloody premiership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back