Game Day Adelaide vs Melbourne (who sucks?), Adelaide Oval, 7.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

poor kicking, poor running, poor football. umpiring doing us no favours but we need to figure out why the heck none of our players are running anywhere, this is like the polar opposite of what happened for the first 6 weeks. we get the ball and everyone stands still, when melbourne have it they have 4 people sprinting forward to create options

Complete and utter s**t. Anomaly hey? We handling actual pressure worse than last year. How is that ******* possible. What a ******* joke.

Yeah, I mean, for heck's sake, at least last year we managed to keep it relatively close even in games where we'd been smashed. We never got done by more than 5 goals.

This season is done. We've lost midfield depth and replaced it with a bunch of guys who don't like getting their hands dirty.

I don't know why we gave a long contract to Brad Crouch. He belongs in the SANFL.
oh FFS! :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey you in the crowd.

Permission to go home it's a lost cause.

This season is done. We've lost midfield depth and replaced it with a bunch of guys who don't like getting their hands dirty.

I don't know why we gave a long contract to Brad Crouch. He belongs in the SANFL.

Agree, our midfield has been exposed as 2nd rate. No quality and no plan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back