Prediction Future of Josh has gone to the Dogs.

Where's Schack at in 2018?

• Brisbane

Votes: 173 42.3%
  • Other

Votes: 141 34.5%
  • Does anybody even care anymore?

Votes: 95 23.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell would Schache move out from Rhys crib? Unless he was kicked out it doesn't make sense especially if you are struggling to fit in as it is. Actually the whole Schache living arrangements have been fairly weird... moving in with the CEO? He either has massive tickets on himself or the club already knows his apparent issues when they drafted him.
It's interesting that is for sure. I'm sure he moved in with Swanny with Skinner when they first got drafted.

I think things probably aren't as bad as everyone's making out. On here it's as if he sits in the corner all day twiddling his thumbs
More like rocking or in the foetal position. Let's leave him be and await the announcement. Fagan has clearly said he wants an answer and we will get one soon enough I reckon.

As opposed to every other year??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm at the point where I'll just stop caring. If Schache and Rocky leave I just can't see how I can be invested into the team as much as I have been in the past. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing... probably the former TBH :p

Why the hell would Schache move out from Rhys crib? Unless he was kicked out it doesn't make sense especially if you are struggling to fit in as it is. Actually the whole Schache living arrangements have been fairly weird... moving in with the CEO? He either has massive tickets on himself or the club already knows his apparent issues when they drafted him.

It's interesting that is for sure. I'm sure he moved in with Swanny with Skinner when they first got drafted.

I think we need to stop grasping at straws but. Skinner has re-signed and got a girl friend and seems incredibly happy at the club despite some bad luck. Based on that scenario then initial accommodation strategy might yield a 50% success rate at worst or 100% at best.

Seems like a pretty crazy leap. I'm not sure there's really any point in trying to join dots when there simply may not be any to join.

Talked to someone yesterday who happily outed himself as a fair weather fan. Did games during the seasons after the first gf win, two grand finals then stopped when they started losing.

I almost envious. Wish I could stop caring.

Ha. Was I talking about what I wished would happen?
Kind of. In a way you were saying that :" If I was Schache I wouldn't stay." Then you said: "bad team, bad crowds, 1000s of kms away from the action." Then you said: "what can we offer unless we show marked improvement between now and end of season?"
I guess you didn't say "I wish that" but really you gave an opinion of what you would do if you were Schache. Splitting hairs really.

Talked to someone yesterday who happily outed himself as a fair weather fan. Did games during the seasons after the first gf win, two grand finals then stopped when they started losing.

I almost envious. Wish I could stop caring.
Tell that to all the Saints & Demons who have had less success than us & been in the comp for much much longer. If you stop caring you may as well stop supporting. Its all the same thing.
Its times like this where the club needs loyal supporters more than ever to help in any way to pull them out of this bucket of shite. Keep the faith and you will get rewards. It might take a while but that just makes it a sweeter experience.

Tell that to all the Saints & Demons who have had less success than us & been in the comp for much much longer. If you stop caring you may as well stop supporting. Its all the same thing.
Its times like this where the club needs loyal supporters more than ever to help in any way to pull them out of this bucket of shite. Keep the faith and you will get rewards. It might take a while but that just makes it a sweeter experience.

I did say almost envious.

I think things probably aren't as bad as everyone's making out. On here it's as if he sits in the corner all day twiddling his thumbs
The club & his team mates have gone way beyond expectations to make Schache settle into life in Brisbane as best as he could imagine. If he is homesick & wants to go home, what else if there that can be done?

I'm at the point where I'll just stop caring. If Schache and Rocky leave I just can't see how I can be invested into the team as much as I have been in the past. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing... probably the former TBH :p

To be honest I'm already at that point, just don't give a sh!t anymore. Have watched less football and attended less games this year then I have in ten. Would rather spend the day with the mother in law and have given the choice this year.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we need to stop grasping at straws but. Skinner has re-signed and got a girl friend and seems incredibly happy at the club despite some bad luck. Based on that scenario then initial accommodation strategy might yield a 50% success rate at worst or 100% at best.

Seems like a pretty crazy leap. I'm not sure there's really any point in trying to join dots when there simply may not be any to join.

TBH I think Schache probably came up here with the intentions of giving it a red hot crack but it just hasn't worked out.

I would suggest if you can't make friends at a footy club you are not trying. Am I the only one who thinks he has the personality of a wet sock? Time to man up not that I think he will. It's alright to put it on the rest of the players or the club but I think he is the problem.

Not sure why the personal attacks at his personality.
If he was pick #2 or pick #90 if after 18 months he is feeling lost and wants to go back closer to his family does anyone blame him.
He came up here with a big rep and a lot of pressure on him.

If the tigers/Magpies/Blues pay him big $$$$ and he can go somewhere which makes him happier.
We all do it. All this talk of being loyal how many players have we &(*( over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back