Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

This is why i left on the FB forums i joined, was sick of seeing our clubs loonies
18620295_229419664212577_1209966000459556247_n.jpg

Clearly he is talking about Matt Jones, can someone let his know it has already been done, the club released a statment last year about it.

From the roos board:

Phillyroo: My personal highlight was when Scott gave away a free in the second quarter and some prawn sandwich, Chardonnay drinking flog yelled out, in a suitably "go dees" voice... "you can't do that number 16".
I responded with a "are you takin the piss mate, he has been a ten year player, an All Australian Full Back, bloody well known footballer!!! If you don't know his name, you have NO BLOODY CLUE, so sit down shut up, or piss off".... he duly pissed off.

He probably left because he was getting bored with this guys long rant.

Last edited:

From the roos board:

He's on a first name basis with the players; he must be quite a Big Footy big shot.

He's on a first name basis with the players; he must be quite a Big Footy big shot.
Thanks for the compliment. You are probably one of those flogs that just calls out "go dees" and has no clue who actually plays for your club.

From the roos board:

Phillyroo: My personal highlight was when Scott gave away a free in the second quarter and some prawn sandwich, Chardonnay drinking flog yelled out, in a suitably "go dees" voice... "you can't do that number 16".
I responded with a "are you takin the piss mate, he has been a ten year player, an All Australian Full Back, bloody well known footballer!!! If you don't know his name, you have NO BLOODY CLUE, so sit down shut up, or piss off".... he duly pissed off.

Yeah such a long rant, went for about 7sec. It was you wasn't it.....

From the roos board:

I still don't know who number 16 is. :D

Thanks for the compliment. You are probably one of those flogs that just calls out "go dees" and has no clue who actually plays for your club.

Go Dees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Here he is playing.

930025-jack-trengove.jpg

Thanks for confirming that. I thought I had glimpsed him in between canepes in the long room on the weekend but I couldnt be sure.

See you chaps next season, I'm off to Bulla.

'Go Dees'

Carey: Oliver and Petracca are overhyped because they're high draft picks. There are players like Kanye Turner who have an equally good body of work but aren't recognised due to their low pick (paraphrasing).

There are players duck, Turner is not one of them. Haha. What an example. Jeez I hate this bloke
I feel physically sick.

Haha, and I thought he couldn't say something any dumber than mid season trading Hunt for Majak Daw ... I get that people have their own allegiances, but his seems to have a particularly pungent sense of delusion to go with it. Would your average footy fan even know who Kayne Turner is?
Well after Sunday's game surely you dee fans would know who he is.... you know the guy that kicked your rabbles arse. Smashed your soft players in tackles and set up goals at will.

Regardless of his performance on Sunday he isn't in the same universe as Petracca and Oliver.
Wait, did Petracca play on the weekend?? Are you sure, I presumed he was a late out. As for Oliver, yep he seems like we will be a good one, should stop learning flopping techniques from that rat Bernie though.

Wait, did Petracca play on the weekend?? Are you sure, I presumed he was a late out. As for Oliver, yep he seems like we will be a good one, should stop learning flopping techniques from that rat Bernie though.

This isn't the banter thread. No issue with you coming in and having a crack because someone forgot to edit out a tag, but I think you've had your say.

Well after Sunday's game surely you dee fans would know who he is.... you know the guy that kicked your rabbles arse. Smashed your soft players in tackles and set up goals at will.
Hey Phillyroo, I know you were tagged, but I'm officially using mod power to tell you to leave.

Slightly relevant, but I've been thinking about my interactions with all the Norf fans this past week. Of all the clubs' supporters on Bigfooty, I find Norf fans to be the most whining, niggling nuffies on here. By the far the worst when it comes to sh*t talking after wins and crying after losses. I'm all up for banter and taunts before the game and for a day after with a win, but the crying whiners at Norf just never shut up.

Ironically, I always seem surprised by interactions with Collingwood fans.... generally pretty well thought out posts, relatively humble in victory and direct the hatred inward after a loss.

Slightly relevant, but I've been thinking about my interactions with all the Norf fans this past week. Of all the clubs' supporters on Bigfooty, I find Norf fans to be the most whining, niggling nuffies on here. By the far the worst when it comes to sh*t talking after wins and crying after losses. I'm all up for banter and taunts before the game and for a day after with a win, but the crying whiners at Norf just never shut up.

Ironically, I always seem surprised by interactions with Collingwood fans.... generally pretty well thought out posts, relatively humble in victory and direct the hatred inward after a loss.

Other supporters are uniformly terrible, terrible people. Some are more terrible than others, but don't waste your time trying to decipher the rankings in the race to the bottom. I'm not sure why it is, but the other 17 clubs just seem to attract the worst kind of people. Not sure why Melbourne are different. Just luck and good genetics, probably.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back