Eddie McGuire returning to co-host The Footy Show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's face it, Australian talent is entertainment is scarce let alone for a football show. Eddie is a special talent and I'm glad to see him and Sam together again. I'll watch it, hopefully Bec is shown the door next year.
Bec is a horrible host. I hope she gets booted as well. And Newman is well and truly past it.

They got it wrong. Hutchy isn't the dead weight on the show. It's Maddern. Fwaaaarking dreadful. So many better female personalities but unfortunately she's got terrible live TV ability and 'schtick'. All of her "jokes" are met with forced laughter (or probably GTFO on the add break) and her footy knowledge doesn't extend outside Geelong.

The worst panelist is Taylor Adams. Not sure how this guy continues to get his head on so many football panels... crap TV personality to go with his crap football ability.

They will be laughing at your comment straight to the bank eddie and sam are what australia is all about good on em hope the show kicks off and all the soy chai latte sipping political correct people of the world will be as offended as ever .
Great day for true blue aussie culture
What's wrong with chai lattes?

Born sycophant, kissed more arse to get where he has than anyone in living memory
And one of Australia's most powerful and influential person going around, but I'm sure it's easy to judge sitting behind a keyboard on how hard someone may or may not have had to work to get to where they are.

They will be laughing at your comment straight to the bank eddie and sam are what australia is all about good on em hope the show kicks off and all the soy chai latte sipping political correct people of the world will be as offended as ever .
True blue Aussie? Let me guess? You've got a southern cross tattoo on your back, think Muslims are taking all our jobs, complain about high house prices due to foreign investment (will decode if you ask), want Sherman Burgess to be PM, and go to Bali for your annual footy trip?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Trevor coming back?

If Nine is trying to make up for all their mistakes, they might as well go full blast and fix the biggest one of all, sacking Trevor. Those 3 were gold, like the 3 wise monkeys.

Still great to see Sam and Eddie back together like old times, I might actually watch the show in 2 weeks time...

Until then though I'm sticking with my new Thursday night tradition, The Front Bar

You write like someone that would watch the footy show.

True blue Aussie? Let me guess? You've got a southern cross tattoo on your back, think Muslims are taking all our jobs, complain about high house prices due to foreign investment (will decode if you ask), want Sherman Burgess to be PM, and go to Bali for your annual footy trip?

None of the above. I am actually italian with alor of muslim friends (yes bragging that i have friends omg) hate how house prices are high but blame myself for not investing sooner and hate bali . Just love good old fashioned bantar the true blue aussie way is the light hearted way of life

PS I LOVE TRUMP

None of the above. I am actually italian with alor of muslim friends (yes bragging that i have friends omg) hate how house prices are high but blame myself for not investing sooner and hate bali . Just love good old fashioned bantar the true blue aussie way is the light hearted way of life

PS I LOVE TRUMP
If only more people were like you and Sam. Sport would actually be an entertainment again, the whole game is too serious, just like the way our country is run. Stuff indigenous round, multicultural round, sex discrimination round etc. just make the game entertaining once again for the fans!!

People have this impression that Sam Newman is really intelligent because of the way he speaks, but he is only surrounding himself with footballers and people on street talk, he isn't really elevating himself into elite circles.

Unfortunately he gets paid far too much money to 'entertain' because the common punter buying into the boys club and footy humour makes up the majority of the consumers in our country.

But don't think for one second he wouldn't be just a normal commentator if he was to mix with a higher social echelon. The money and fame is to appealing for a shock jock like him. Much like Kyle Sandilands, Andrew Bolt, and Ray Hadley.
And mick malthouse!

And one of Australia's most powerful and influential person going around, but I'm sure it's easy to judge sitting behind a keyboard on how hard someone may or may not have had to work to get to where they are.
All good bud, I don't like the man you have a crush on him, no probs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back