2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sydney had their best team available from round 1 and had managed three wins from their first 6 matches. They would be equal top of the ladder with 13 wins.

I'm not arguing that, I am just stating that due to that start, they are in danger of falling out despite their form. If they lose to Hawks, Geelong and Us they probably don't deserve to be in the finals do they?

Just turned on the richmond vs gws game. Rance kicks it to a 2-1 disadvantage which gets spoiled and healey says great kick. Add him to the same list as danger and selwood who can do no wrong.

I have never - ever - understood the love for Rance. Commentators carry on as if he's won multiple matches for Richmond, or delivered them a flag, or at the very least made them a force in the AFL. Nope, nope and nope.

I have never - ever - understood the love for Rance. Commentators carry on as if he's won multiple matches for Richmond, or delivered them a flag, or at the very least made them a force in the AFL. Nope, nope and nope.

He's a shoe in ffor AA just because of the love. And with the number of AA's throughout his career he'll then be listed as one of the greatest full backs of all time... A position he doesn't really play... :drunk:

Crowd in the Collingwood v West Coast match looks like two away teams are playing. Awful.

So much in the AFL is just mythology. One of those myths is that Collingwood are the most popular club in the land, with hundreds of thousands and fans ... and somehow they never give up on their club.

Much like a myth of our little brother's.

Anyone know if Pendlebury is likely to play against us?

He had surgery on a broken finger either last week or this week. How long does it take to recover from something like that?

Don't be so sure about that after there display against the Swans they'll have something to prove. They also get Membrey back from suspension I wouldn't be so sure Port will win this game.
Membrey but no Montagna or probably Reiwoldt who is due to be rested. Their kids are running out of gas late in the year

Port will ski to a 12 goal win

He had surgery on a broken finger either last week or this week. How long does it take to recover from something like that?

Doubtful

Looks like Wingard out for the Showdown.

What have you heard I heard it was a badly sprained ankle and he could miss st kilda.

I don't think he'll play next week also likely to be without Moore he's at the hospital getting scans on his neck, also varcoe down in the rooms getting assessed possible concussion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There should be no excuses for collingwood. ... they will be down at least those mentioned... no reason you would play pendles at this point in the season... they should be tanking hard... given bucks is all but gone... i would be resting brouch to fix his face... pkay galucci or polhoke.

If Port make the grand final they will be the single worst top four team of all time.

I mean, this isnt an occasionally brilliant team with inconsistent form. This isnt a good team struggling through injuries. This isnt even a steady and reliable, but lacking genuine top gear team.

This is a team without accomplishment. They've beaten noone of substance, they've lost at every significant challenge and all whilst having absolutely no injuries to speak of.

Port fans should be afraid. If this is the best they can do with the AFL having absolutely gifted it a dream draw two years in a row, imagine how much worse things to come could be.

If Port make the grand final they will be the single worst top four team of all time.

I mean, this isnt an occasionally brilliant team with inconsistent form. This isnt a good team struggling through injuries. This isnt even a steady and reliable, but lacking genuine top gear team.

This is a team without accomplishment. They've beaten noone of substance, they've lost at every significant challenge and all whilst having absolutely no injuries to speak of.

Port fans should be afraid. If this is the best they can do with the AFL having absolutely gifted it a dream draw two years in a row, imagine how much worse things to come could be.

119 on again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back