The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

Payne was shocking today, just attack the basket
Dunn was pretty solid on both ends of the floor
Denzel was good but faded
Marrk was hot early and they forgot all about him
Zips needs to attack more

Bulls young players wanna make the playoffs next season and don't want to tank so will be interesting to see how the season develops
I'm keen to see how our offense runs with heavily reduced ISO plays

Bulls young players wanna make the playoffs next season and don't want to tank so will be interesting to see how the season develops
I'm keen to see how our offense runs with heavily reduced ISO plays
WHat they want and what will happen will be vastly different I fear. :D

Yeah the offence should be more fluid, although having Wade and also no Rondo will hinder that to an extent.

Hawks 75, Bulls 55 Markkanen 1-13, 0-10 from 3 Valentine 1-12, 0-8 from 3 Payne 4-11, 12 pts, 4 TOs Bulls 4-35 from 3

Markkanen had a poor shooting game but he looked comfortable taking those shots and non of them were heavily contested (ala niko shots)

Hawks 75, Bulls 55 Markkanen 1-13, 0-10 from 3 Valentine 1-12, 0-8 from 3 Payne 4-11, 12 pts, 4 TOs Bulls 4-35 from 3

Markkanen had a poor shooting game but he looked comfortable taking those shots and non of them were heavily contested (ala niko shots)
An off game for both. Valentine and Markkanen are both very good 3 point shooters. Not a worry long term.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulls had a solid game against the wizards
Larui getting exhausted by keeps running the floor and ended with 20p 10r (his shot is still improving)
Once Denzel attacked the basket he looked more comfortable instead of jacking shots
Bulls should sign Antonio Blakeney asap, def could be a spark plug off the bench alongside Holiday

I really like the look of Markkenen, I think he could be a great PF for a long time if he works on his defense, he's proved he can rebound which was supposedly one of his weaknesses and had 3 or 4 blocks the other day which was great to see. Sucks that Dunn is out due to personal reasons, hope it isn't anything too serious. He has massive potential, terrific defender and playmaker, just needs more time to learn his strengths and fit with the team and I think he will be good.

Anyone else really liking the look of Donovan Mitchell? So far he's been fantastic, had 37 and 8 steals today, I wanted him at 16 when we had the pick and I would've been all for signing mirotic and trading him with 16 for 13 and taking Mitchell, Denver might've considered it as a backup for Millsap and another stretch big.
I think Mitchell will be a great 2 way player in the league, Avery Bradley 2.0.

apparently we've been talking to drose about coming back.

would love it, dont care what everyone else thinks,
well as long as its a 6th man role.
I don't mind this move since it reduces pressure on Dunn and they have similar game styles
Tbh rose wouls fit fred offense with all the spacing

Honest question; how does everyone think we will go this year? Personally I believe butler has left a huge hole!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back