News Swans Talk In The Media 2017 (footy talk only, please)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh I don't necessarily disagree with the alot of older bodies comment, maybe if he changed it to alot of experienced bodies because we do have seven players in our best 22 (if you want to count Tippett which I do) that are aged 29 or older and have played alot of games. Then when you add in guys like Reid, Hanners and Parker who are still pretty young but seem like they've been around for awhile I can see how he could get confused.

Just messing around King.
No doubt Tommy would be much valued in our team should we be missing JPK but apart from the first 6 weeks, when we were 0 & 6 & when he was dominating possession for the Hawks despite them losing by 80 odd points a few games, we have done OK without him.

Now that is where this argument is at. Whether Tom would make us a better team going forward, with the current crop of players he would have had around him & for what money he would have commanded. There is no argument on his talent from me. I have said repeatedly that there will never be a better ball winner than Tom when his career has ended & we look back. I have no doubt.

He may also help the Hawks win 4 p'ships on the trott.
Oh well.

Can someone speak to Jude Bolton.

Yesterday he used the word "obviously" about 17 times in his interviews with players.

If the question is so freaking obvious, ask a different question!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back