Game Day North VS Hawks (this time it's personal)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really disappointed with some of our posters. She's having a shocker, but FFS all of this "she's only getting a game 'cos she's a female, she's a hoe" bullshit is disgusting. Sexist garbage. You should be ******* ashamed of yourselves.

Yep, a lot of rubbish in here today.

And like others have said umps aren't supposed to make mistakes.

I don't give a s**t what sex the ump is. She's been s**t just like her male counterparts are each and every week.

All the posters defending her are being ridiculous. Yes cut the sexist comments but she can be critisised. She'd be the first to say so. Good on her but she looks a long way off it at the moment...so she fits in nicely with the rest of the crew.
If you decide to umpire the criticism comes with the territory.. It doesn't matter whether your a man, woman or both, geez if you could train a horse to blow a whistle and put them on the MCG they would still cop the wrath if they were s**t too.

I'm not giving her any preferential treatment because of her gender, she's been absolute poo full stop.

Turner, Hrovat, Garner and Zuhaar need to give us a lot more across half forward.

They are getting spanked by Burton, Gunston, Sicily and Henderson. We are allowing them way too much rebound

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still reckon eleni has been better than Goldstein. At least she is having an impact

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
100% agree. She has had a huge impact on the score board. She has 3 goals. More than anyone playing. Bog for mine.

Wouldn't be surprised if she gave herself votes. If you don't know what a mark is then Brownlow voting will be a complete mystery.

I'm all for her bringing down the gender barrier. The fact Is its her 2nd or 3rd game umpiring isn't it. She hasn't shown enough to get a permanent gig every weekend so far. So they give her a dead rubber that means nothing.
She needs the match practice just like our other 50 gamers.
Just wish her bad calls weren't anywhere near our forward 50

Criticise her decisions all you want but the sexist stuff is over the top, imo the whole umpiring crew has been trash and inconsistent across the board.
Yeah she's been s**t and like any umpire that makes s**t decisions should be put under scrutiny .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back