Recommitted David Zaharakis [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmmm....I'm thinking 6 months.....That way your new Leigh Matthews avatar will be erased come March of 2018.

I'm not sure that I could be more succinct than your current sig though.

'Tis true.

So six months for the loser, sig and avatar?

Zaharakis stays at Essendon for me, does not for you.

How's that sound?

'Tis true.

So six months for the loser, sig and avatar?

Zaharakis stays at Essendon for me, does not for you.

How's that sound?

O.K.....But we have to name the terms now....And they remain binding for 6 months without changing: And Doss can both ratify & enact them.

Here's mine for you.

1. Avatar. upload_2017-8-19_18-48-24.jpeg

2. Sig....Jade: Figbooty's undisputed number 1, Foot-in-mouth expert.

O.K.....But we have to name the terms now....And they remain binding for 6 months without changing: And Doss can both ratify & enact them.

Here's mine for you.

1. Avatar. View attachment 405587

2. Sig....Jade: Figbooty's undisputed number 1, Foot-in-mouth expert.

Ooohhhh I like it, and more than happy to be subject to my Dear Leader in this regard.

1. Avatar

1502351707636.jpg

2. Sig

Jaegar O'Meara was a horrible trade for Hawthorn

Ooohhhh I like it, and more than happy to be subject to my Dear Leader in this regard.

1. Avatar

1502351707636.jpg

2. Sig

Jaegar O'Meara was a horrible trade for Hawthorn

Ouch....O.K....Done.:thumbsu:

At least I don't have to wear Bombers colors....Hehehe.

hahaha nice work. Procrastinator you are crazy brave dude. Enjoy the av :D

I've done my homework.

It's going to be an immense pleasure watching the entire Bombers board cringe, every time Jade posts....He'll be about as popular & welcome there as Andy Demetriou....I'm contemplating a mega-wide Bombers board ban.:D

I've done my homework.

It's going to be an immense pleasure watching the entire Bombers board cringe, every time Jade posts....He'll be about as popular & welcome there as Andy Demetriou....I'm contemplating a mega-wide Bombers board ban.:D

Oh no, whatever will I do...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Highly doubt he leaves, but at this stage I wouldn't mind the Crows throwing out some cash to him. We do need an outside mid (currently at their peak) who gives very good production on a reasonably consistent basis

Has had a much better 2nd half to the year - might be a casualty if Ess land Kelly. Would be a decent upgrade. Zaka would be a good fit for GWS as he wouldn't get tagged. If Kelly re-signs I would think Zaka's would follow shortly after.

So is that the reason Zaka hasn't signed? Dons waiting and seeing if they land Kelly?

Seems a tad strange that TBH.

How would that make him feel.

Or is he holding out for a better offer and that will come if Dons don't land Kelly?

Which is slightly more believable.

So is that the reason Zaka hasn't signed? Dons waiting and seeing if they land Kelly?

Or is he holding out for a better offer and that will come if Dons don't land Kelly?

There's another plausible alternative you've missed.....He's already decided to turn his back on the Dons & their 'Kelly' announcement via Robbo, is designed as both a deflection & appeasement of the Bombers faithful, over Zaka's non-signature.

No idea why he hasn't - they say he loves ess so it must be money. If Ess are after kelly they will need at least a spare mill next year.

Isn't Kelly also holding up a better deal for Hopper?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back