Autopsy HB Returns, Dockers smashed v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

where were they going to suddenly find another Lachie Neale??

They persisted with Mundy and Sutcliffe from the start for basically the entire first half. SO SLOW. They didn't even start rotating and trying out random players until the 2nd half. Should of been done much earlier. Regardless the effort was atrocious from everyone put through there. Fyfe was literally the only one giving that group a pulse.

They persisted with Mundy and Sutcliffe from the start for basically the entire first half. SO SLOW. They didn't even start rotating and trying out random players until the 2nd half. Should of been done much earlier. Regardless the effort was atrocious from everyone put through there. Fyfe was literally the only one giving that group a pulse.
but you can only play what you have and we all know Sutcliffe is s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They waltzed it out of our 50 and waltzed it inside their 50 to get a shot away 70% of the time.
Our midfield was severely undermanned and outclassed but battled well. Our forwardline and defence are a rabble. Not AFL quality. McCarthy played the worst game I've seen from a Freo player for a while and Logue and Hughes just had stinkers where nothing worked for them. Jonno is too old now clearly.

Well careers are decided. Next week is just a formality.

Let's start doing the hard decisions now. Pre season will start early October, and start afresh.

Farewell games shouldn't be handed out.

Great first quarter. Kicked first goal, had some pressure and really kept them in control. Then ever since that quarter time huddle, just went to crap. Not sure if it was a coaching decision, who knows. But kicking 0 goals in one quarter is enough! How many times have this team done this? Ross is often so anti game plan. Great start, kicked some goals early. Just keep going! Let's aim for 3-4 goals every quarter. That should be the aim.

Also since 2013, why have we changed the game plan drastically? This is due to being scared of Hawthorn, who knows. But Ross has one plan and that is defensive. Sydney are an example of this. Ride the tide and lock up the other team's strengths. Bulldogs did this last year's final series. We don't have the personnel to play attacking, skillful footy. Has to be about effort, pressure, team work.

First 10 minutes we were on. It was about 10 inside 50s to 1 and we led 8-6. That right there highlighted our deficiencies. A team that takes its opportunities gets out to a 4 goal lead right there.

Once Tigers fired a shot we rolled over.

Great to see Bennell kick a couple.

Question marks on many.

Lachie Weller. Over rated because of nice hair.
Ball burner with bad decisions. Discuss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're quite wrong here. Weller has shown a lot this season. He's also being played out of his natural position.

At least he plays with intensity and when the team is up and going he will be good.

Not sure we can play both Cox and Taberner. Teams are walking it out of our defence. Ballantyne's chasing has also really dropped off this season.

Terrible decision taking him before lever. Especially when we needed a KPF.

Has some pace and will do maybe one or two nice things a game but he misses targets and bombs long with regularity. I don't think he has come on anywhere near as much as his peers. Tucker - Langdon - Hughes etc have all grown more this season. Connor is way ahead. He has the tools to be a A class talent but not the application or consistency.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back