Recommitted Conor McKenna [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Would look good in our backline. Not as good as Marley but definitely a need there. It'd be good for him to come to a club with a good culture, apparently his family back in ireland are to happy with the fact he's playing for a team with a checkered history.

What's his market value?

Would look good in our backline. Not as good as Marley but definitely a need there. It'd be good for him to come to a club with a good culture, apparently his family back in ireland are to happy with the fact he's playing for a team with a checkered history.

What's his market value?
That's impressive from a club who has consistently through its history "bought their culture" ! They were unsuccessful last week continuing this process with Dusty. And just quietly Marley Williams is not in the same postcode as a player.

Essendon have a fine club culture that survived the AFL selling them out to save the other clubs. The saga was completely manufactured for WADA benefit at the expense of innocent athletes.

Marley Williams is not in the same postcode as a player.

Essendon have a fine club culture that survived the AFL selling them out to save the other clubs. The saga was completely manufactured for WADA benefit at the expense of innocent athletes.
yppgr2d.gif

Congratulations. That is the funniest post I've read on big footy.

That's impressive from a club who has consistently through its history "bought their culture" ! They were unsuccessful last week continuing this process with Dusty. And just quietly Marley Williams is not in the same postcode as a player.

Get your tin foil hats on peeps

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What's his market value?

It really depends on what club he nominates. He is a player where his trade value really depends on the position of the list he nominates.

I could easily see the Swans trading our first round pick for him and a later pick in return/pick swaps. We need the run off the half back line and we really need someone to replace McVeigh. This, I see as a good move as our list is in contention and, if he wanted to leave/Essendon got Kelly, it would give them probably over market value. We the Swans always as well, trade to get the deal done and don't muck around whether we are trading a player in or out.

If he nominated a club lower down on the ladder, there is no way I could see a first round pick exchanging hands and they would be angling more for a mid 20's pick/a mixture of something.

This post is awesome.

It really depends on what club he nominates. He is a player where his trade value really depends on the position of the list he nominates.

I could easily see the Swans trading our first round pick for him and a later pick in return/pick swaps. We need the run off the half back line and we really need someone to replace McVeigh. This, I see as a good move as our list is in contention and, if he wanted to leave/Essendon got Kelly, it would give them probably over market value. We the Swans always as well, trade to get the deal done and don't muck around whether we are trading a player in or out.

If he nominated a club lower down on the ladder, there is no way I could see a first round pick exchanging hands and they would be angling more for a mid 20's pick/a mixture of something.

I dont want McKenna to go but if we got a late first and steak knive swaps Id be in. Too bad Titch isnt wanting to depart this year. Wouldve gladly given McKenna and a future first

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is post of the year

The saga was completely manufactured for WADA benefit at the expense of innocent athletes.
No it wasn't. Just read Essendon's own internal review on that time and then trying to say it was manufactured by external forces is just laughable.

You forgot to add, "I'm here all week, try the veal."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back